Peoples of today: How about "A pirates life"?

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by RonaldoDaVinci.

• "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is Barbara Miles from CF-News-Channel and I am glad to see you on Holo-Screen today.
    My today interview partner is one of the most feared pirate in CF today."
    BM: "Good evenig, RonaldoDaVinci. Nice to have you here. First question of all: shall I have be carefull about my Rolex?"
    RDV: "No, I am pirate, not a thief!"
    BM: "But where is the different?"
    RDV: "A thief steal everything you have and disappear! I will tell you what I want and you will try to disappear!"
    BM: "Do I have any chance to disappear now?"
    RDV: "No, I am to close at you."
    BM: "Where you come from? How was your youth? Why you are pirate?"
    RDV: "I was born on Planet Earth, a lot of years ago! My mother died when I was 3 years. I have no idea about my father. Why I am a pirate? Because it is one of the fair job ever!"
    BM: "Fair? How I have to understand this?"
    RDV: "You see a cop and you trust him, but you have no idea if he is a good cop or a bad cop! When you meet a pirate, you are fear, but you have no idea that a pirate could also be a good pirate!"
    BM: "A good pirate? How does it works?"
    RDV: "Take it from rich people and give it to poor people!"
    BM: "You mean like, eh, eh..."
    RDV: "Robin Hood!"
    BM: "Yes, I guess this was the name of thes guy."
    RDV: "Yes!"
    BM: "But when do you decided to be a pirate?"
    RDV: "When I was young I saw a lot of corrupted cops in our town! They were much evil! Then, on day, I saw a guy who beat the evil cops without any problems. On this day I decided that I want also good like this guy. I never saw him again. No idea, if he was killed or retired."
    BM: "So, you decided to be a pirate to make the universe be more better?"
    RDV: "Yes, I did! In a universe, where you can't trust in police, to be a pirate will be the best choice to make the universe better."
    BM: "You fought together with Edison Trent in the last great war, as far as we know!"
    RDV: "That's right! I fought with him, Juny, King and all the other bastards vs. the fucking DOMs. And we saw when the Osiris suicided to save our all lives. I miss Orillion! He was the toughest bastard I ever met!"
    BM: "Yes, that was a very sad moment. Ok, we have a short break for the commercial and will be back in a few minutes! This is Barbara Miles from CF-News-Channel."

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

Edited once, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().

• "Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is Barbara Miles from CF-News-Channel and I am glad to see you on Holo-Screen today again.
    My today interview partner is the legandary RonaldoDaVinci."
    BM: "Where is Polly, you parrot?"
    RDV: "She found a boyfriend and I don't saw here a couples of days."
    BM: "A boy friend? I thought parrots are no longer exist!"
    RDV: "No idea, what kind of bird her boyfriend is, but I have a lot of nuts for Polly and a lot of bullets for her boyfriend!"
    BM: "You are so funny! I can't immagine why a lot of people hates you!"
    RDV: "Oh, they don't hates me. They are only sucks by me! I am not the guy who tell you that he never will mistales!"
    BM: "You made mistakes?"
    RDV: "I am an human! Of course I made mistakes!"
    BM: "Which mistakes you made?"
    RDV: "The biggest mistake I made ever in CF I worsen a clan. I asked if |DP|-clan are cowards, because one of them killed me without warning, because I am on KoS for this clan! To worse this honest clan was a mistake which I regret!"
    BM: "You are on KoS for this clan and wonder why one of this killed you without any warning?"
    RDV: "Yes, because I helped this guy to get a lot of money with trade. I let him know where he can make a lot of money! And I didn't taxed him when he had a lot of money! So, I thought I found another friend! But I was failed with this when I entered Sigmar-17!. But, the other |DP|-clan-members are far away to be a coward!"
    BM: "So, the honest |DP| and the honest (Fallen) are friends again?"
    RDV: "No, we (Fallen) are still on KoS for |DP-clan! But, this is ok. Today I met a good friend from |DP|-clan in New Berlin-System. We talked together without any attack. Then I was afk for a while and I wasN#t affraid that this guy would attacked me! Which didn't made!"
    BM: "Sounds like a strange situation in CF universe at this moment! What's your plans for the future?"
    RDV: "To survive all situations which will comming! To fear my enemies! And I do all I can to make the universe saver for all! Of course, I need money for this! If you have money, it is a good idea to give it to me, when I ask for this!"
    BM: "Thanks for this interview, Mr. RonaldoDaVinci. I am still have my Rolex. It means, you are a man of your word."
    RDV: "It was my pleasure."
    BM: "Like after all of my shows you can send questions to my interview partners in a open discussion round in this thread. This is Barbara Miles from CF-News-Channel! Have a good night!"

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)

Edited once, last by RonaldoDaVinci ().