post your mind

There are 40 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Silent_Hunter.

Originally posted by darkjedi
    to Silent hunter: what is ur avatar?

well maybe you can see it now tryed to fix it...

to Raven19: why do you hate me?

[731] [962] [spammer]

• silent hunter,
    Why does your sig include wrong info aimed at me?
    You are 220.237.219.236 WRONG but not the question
    Your isp is .com.au Correct but not the question
    You are running WIN XP Correct but not the question
    Using IE 6 WRONG but not the question
    nOOb WRONG but not the question
    I just pwned you THIS PART, this part is my question
    Your usage of the word pwned is unclear in this context and I have been researching to find an answer. The closest I think could be this one but it makes questions too !!
    "8. pwned
    Usually used to indicated a succesful teabagging. After secretly sneaking up behind someone who is sitting down, and placing your testicles on your forehead, you say 'PWNED!'
    Balls-on-forehead complete, PWNED! "
    ??????? I dont get it. Dont you hurt yourself badly when you place your testicles on your forehead? How do you see forward ? Does it hurt when you run ?What do girls say ?So many questions,Such gruesome mental images may keep me awake at night.
    Lucky this was in a thread titled speak your mind and you can reply to my questions
    CheersBigEars

To achieve an advance that cannot be hampered, rush to his weak points.

To achieve a withdrawal that cannot be pursued, depart with superior speed. ?

SUN TZU The Art Of War

• @ Silent hunter I dont hate you .you just dislike me and the explaneishen whay welll you should now it better all this threads were you have a post . (pointless reply`s ) i dislike ppl who post a reply in a trhead were they dont even now what is talked in it :evil:

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

From the darkness we come to the darkness we all shall go
    ........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.
    Eve online chars: RavenMcDougal

• I dont care a bout other ppl feelings :evil:
    feelings are useless and totaly pointless :evil:

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

........................................................................................
    Facilis descencus Averno. Qui non vetat peccare, cum possit, iubet. Sine cruce, sine luce, nihil interit. Pulvis et umbra sumus.

Translation:

The descent to Hell is easy. He who does not forbid sin commands it. Without the cross, without the light, nothing dies. We are but dust and shadows.

• why r feeling pointless? without them, there would be no emotion, no happiness, saddness, love, hate or anything. we would all be like robots or something.
    feelings r essential to every1 :)

• See now this is what i am talking about all the taim your nothing ells as a bad spamer

@ Dragoness : who cares a bout feelings they betray your minde if sam1 looks funny ,his true feelings could be more cruel then he looks like :evil:

we would all be like robots or something. feelings r essential to every1

how cane you now this ther is no pruff of this ,and if we are corect i dont talked about feelings it self i talked about compassion.

as an example:"If sam guy off me would cut down his finger ,i would be exited and not mercy "

i have don and seen things you wouldent even belive her a nice pic of my hand afer i trashed a flag

se this is what i meen if i hade a camera be me after idid it you could even see it potali trashed ,i dont care about any feeling ,you could even say i hate them even if have same left as happynes or deprsion.

@ Silent hanter : enough off this stuped talking about this feeling staff ,do what ever you want just let me out of your feling shit replys ,i wont argue anymore about this. :evil:

MY AVATAR IS UNIQUE

Translation:

• A little late, I think, but the best of luck to Sleepy and MHawk.

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

Originally posted by Silent_Hunter
    also fitter i dont make the signs danasoft does >.<

Sure hunter, I know danasoft makes the signs but I also know that the last line is customised by you. I guess I just got a bit of a GRRRRR going when I saw you calling everyone in the the world who loaded your sig a nOOb. No offense intended but the thread was post your mind and thats whats on my mind.
    BTW I notice your little sig applet has changed its last line so perhaps you're not as insensitive as you appear.
    Fly High in XFire m8.

To achieve an advance that cannot be hampered, rush to his weak points.

To achieve a withdrawal that cannot be pursued, depart with superior speed. ?

SUN TZU The Art Of War

• I'm so tired of the bullshit I put up with from idiots (not saying names) but I know that they'll never be anything in life, so when I run into idiots talking shit, I get mad that they consume so much just to get the last word in, so much to try and fuck with and slander my name, but then I remember that it's just my internet name, and they're just idiots that will have no affect on the world in their entire insignificant lives, or at least until they grow up and treat everything with respect. They say they have experience, they say they know about stuff, but it's easy to tell when people are bullshitting, they over-brag about shit that needs not be bragged in the first place. People are like "I'll see you ingame" or "I'll talk with you later on XKZY421234567" whatever, the only game I play right now is BF1942, and the only instant messenger I have is Aol guy, I usually don't remember peoples names for more than an hour, but once you identify yourself as an idiot when talking to me, I will not talk to you anymore.

...aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

...I feel so much better, thanks for posting this thread, good idea, let me release some steam

• so stupid my FL isn't working anymore whenever i start it and it gets to menu it returns to desktop and the microsoft error report thing comes up :(

[731] [962] [spammer]

• sleepy i'm trying but now whenever i press the uninstall
    thing in the files it won't work ;(
    i'll try to deactivate everything and try again

[731] [962] [spammer]

• well it isn't working i've tried to uninstall by removing it
    in add/remove programs but whenever i do that some
    thing pops up for a second and its still on the list

also tried the uninstall link in program files, same thing happened

oh god help me ;(

UPDATE: ok deleted freelancer program files and all my accts when i try to install says my rds1enu.msi isn't getting written right. gonna try to delete FLMM and all its files so they don't conflict with any freelancer stuff. already got the CF and FLMM 1.31 folders out so no need to worry about them. if anyone could please help, please do! also ignored the rds1enu.msi thing and then the next file said the same thing. HELP
    ;(;(;(;(;(
    thankx, silent

[731] [962] [spammer]