How do you get out of Hiruga??

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Lone_Renegade.

• Hello,

After AGES of warping around Hiruga, it remains impossible for me to get out! I remain trapped in a loophole where I warp to the same sets of Jump Holes, even when taking a different one each time!?!?!

I need help to get out of there, it is a nicely done system, but right now the whole beauty of the maze-like Jump Holes is just becoming sickening. I wish to hell I had never gone there.

HELP!

[CFPD]Lone_Renegade __________[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_TR
    [CFPD]Lone_Renegade*/**/***__[CFPD]Lone_Renegade_BS

Crossfire Federal Police Department Website

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!

• well same here ... heh
    i just figure out that we must get a paper and start mapping those jumphole path ... btw im still mapping ... [3]

Originally posted by darkstalker
    hiruga claims another victim :D

yes, but Hiruga wont hold them for long :P

to get out, simply take all the southeast or lower right jump holes out. u will eventualy arrive at Kobe staation. when u do, look around for the Chogoku jh.

• I PMed you my email, darkstalker.

Thank you darkjedi for your hints. Whilst I wait for the map to arrive, I'll try it out. :D

When you want to curse and swear, don't despair, use some flair. Be creative with your words, and enjoy the whole affair!

• i solved this riddle in less than 2 hours.

I don't fear anything.
    [SIZE=1] - Remy Bonjasky[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]AMD64 X2 4200+ | 1024 RAM | 9700 GS | MSI K8N SLI Platinum, nForce4 SLI | 1,2 TB | 22"CRT | FL@1280x960x32bit@xxx fps | XP with SP2 [/SIZE]

Freelancer Videos: [ Movie 1 ][ Movie 2 ][ Movie 3 ]

• me too, it was great fun 8)

We few, we happy few, we band of brothers
    For he, today that sheds his blood with me
    Shall be my brother...

Originally posted by NewPol
    Hint: Go to the sun and every think is not always what its seem ! :D

one of the earliest victims

Yeah but that only helps you out of the asteroid field. I wanna go out of Hiruga altogether...

• Well now thanks to Darkstalker's map, I managed to get out. Btw very well done map.