Open Singleplayer problem

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Aravain.

• Okay, forgive me if this has been asked before and elsewhere but I just found this mod and

really don't want to search th whole forum to find the answer >.< Anyway, I downloaded the

Crossfire version 1.56 Mod and the OpenSP mod, but when I try to activate them both, first

of all it says they conflict with each other, and if I tell it to continue anyway, when I

run Freelancer and click on New Game, all I get is the start of the actual single player

campaign with the Crossfire mod, can anyone help with this? Thanks in advamce... And I hope

this is the right place to ask this >.<

• Download the OpenSP and Have Fun!! 8)

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Whatever...

Need a gun,shield or any piece of equipment?Need a tour around Crossfire? You came to the right place! The *at corporation has the best prices and outstanding quality.We offer tour guides throughout Crossfire for very small fees. Contact me or any player with *at tag for details. :pimp:

• If you are

trying to run the SP without storyline and you are having this problem, then you need to

delete and do fresh downloads. I had this problem and all it took was fresh (no error)

downloads to correct. Make sure you have a clean delete/uninstall and check your computer

for left behind files since they tend to mess up the game. Download and install 1.56 first

after making sure you have a clean download of Freelancer (run Freelancer to make sure it is

good). Then download and install open SP ignoring the conflict notice. It should work, but

if it doesn't,delete and repeat.