Bounty on SmartX

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by RonaldoDaVinci.

• Greetings fellow mercs! A bounty for 10,000,000 has officially been placed on player SmartX for violating the [RA] system rules in Omicron Gamma. He got away before we could blow his ship to oblivion, so the bounty will be in effect from 2/23/16 though 3/1/16.

We will post all our bounties here, and you may also check our System Rules post for any other bounties we may have. Currently only this one, but more to come eventually!

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)
    A Galactic Smugglers Clan in a galaxy not far away!

• Edit by
    denne: i deleted the content. it was not the proper information here on public.

FOR RUSS AND THE ALLFATHER!

Edited 2 times, last by denne ().

• Hmm I see the comment was edited and removed before I got to read it...I probably know what the content about was since I was online when |DP|AZ09 attempted to collect the bounty...on that note, I also edited my System Rules which list all the bounty's [RA] Clan has open. The only information on my System Rules now contains the player name, the bounty reward, the reason why (without going into too much detail), and the duration of the bounty. Perhaps whatever [GR] has to say about the situation that transpired after the bounty was placed does not need to disclosed to the public (if that's what the edit was about).

Anyway, the bounty is still open though :thumbsup: Good hunting! Thanks for trying the other day |DP|AZ09, I hope you get him :pfeil:

[RA] Revan

[Republic Alliance]
    (click for system rules)
    A Galactic Smugglers Clan in a galaxy not far away!

• it is interesting and nice idea, i like it. BUT :)

since we dont know if the player has many other chars and therefor could easily avoid to get chased for the bounty, it makes not much sense to post it here.

"There is no connection between truth and politics." Londo Mollari (Centauri Ambassador) londo.jpg

Dark Phoenix Clan introduction: link
    Sigma 17 Rules: link
    DP Recruiting Office: link

Events, Eventmanagers: link
    Event Rules: link

• Most of the time bounties are gone after one day :-)
    I made this experience when I got bounties on my head! :D
    So, I am agree with denne. It makes no sense to post bounthy-information here.

If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen! :-)