Still Time to Back the Wing Commander Album

• Physical copies of

George Oldziey

's reorchestrated Wing Commander album have been landing in mailboxes the world over. If you missed out on the crowdfunding campaign, there are still a few copies available. Fans that donate $20 to offset the remaining production and shipping costs will receive a digital copy of the album, the collectible physical CD (including a digital copy) is available for those who contribute $40 and an autographed album is $60. Head over to his

website

to find out more! You can also check out some samples below.

albumkickstarter_goodies11t.jpgalbumkickstarter_goodies10t.jpg

In 2014 I launched a Kickstarter campaign to document the music I created for the Wing Commander games in the way I had originally imagined it: for full orchestra and chorus. 588 generous supporters helped me reach my goal! In late 2014 I traveled to Bratislava, Slovakia, where the 95-piece Slovak National Symphony Orchestra and the 40-voice Lucina Chorus recorded this music under my supervision.

After months of editing, mixing, and mastering the resulting recordings the audio is now ready in both CD and digital-download formats. Please enjoy the samples below!

wcnews.com/news/update/13323/