Greets

There are 7 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Fourty-Seven.

• Greets people.

The name's

Fourty-Seven.
    I just downloaded this GREAT mod and started playing.I can just say im

TOTALLY AMAZED!!!!!!!!Whoever made this mod...he should receive a medal and be employed by

Microsoft...The people are very nice ([Freedom]_hawk,thanks mate you really helped me :P )

and i see there is some roleplay around here which really suprises me.Cool idea,it fits the

mods perfectly.Well,thats what i wanted to say...if you have any questions like:from which

server are you coming and stuff like that send me a PM please.I might add that im a very

good pvp fighter,not the best,but good.My role will be a Mercenary(as soon as i setup my

ship).PM me for jobs please.I have Xfire and MSN and we can talk anytime you want ;)

HF,cya in space!

Xfire: ryderserbia

MSN: milosh_91@hotmail.com

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Whatever...

Need a gun,shield or any piece of equipment?Need a tour around Crossfire? You came to the right place! The *at corporation has the best prices and outstanding quality.We offer tour guides throughout Crossfire for very small fees. Contact me or any player with *at tag for details. :pimp:

• No, OP should not be in Hell(IF you are

in a plane and ask Microsoft were are you they will all say:"In a plane!"
    But you want to

know were are you ON the plane.
    That's microsoft anwsers.
    END.

I've been here since Crossfire 1.5 - 2005.
    Good times.
    Maybe it's time to come back?

• Umm i dont really

care about Microsoft...I just wanted to show how impressed i am :S
    And btw: You didnt say

welcome to this cool server...bad boy.. [3]

Thx for the sig its cool.

(\__/)

Whatever...

Need a gun,shield or any piece of equipment?Need a tour around Crossfire? You came to the right place! The *at corporation has the best prices and outstanding quality.We offer tour guides throughout Crossfire for very small fees. Contact me or any player with *at tag for details. :pimp:

• Welcome forty-seven-niner-tango-bravo-charlie, you are clear to land on runway forty-seven,

we have strapped bill gates's geek ass right in the middle of the runway on the

line.

really, welcome forty-seven, always glad to see more people

• Greetings to this great

server.....see you out there/

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Greetings eartlings, we

have now taken over your radioooo....

Rank + Codename: Captain Blade
    Wing: Dragon Wing
    Organization + Leader: DragonCorps - DC_Hägar

• Lmao,you guys crack me

up...

@Pendora: Roger that flight control we are headin' towards t3h

g33k.Prepare your glass cleaners cos you wont see a damn thing.
    Co-Pilot:Heh,it looks

Microsoft has a new screen besides the blue screen of death...Red screen of death... :D

Thx for the warm welcome

(\__/)

Whatever...