Hunter_Elite

There are 23 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by darkstalker.

• I am publicly announcing that

Hunter_Elite was respawn killing at Liner Hawaii this morning. Then, like a child, ran like

a coward.

My associates and I will make your life miserable here. You do not know our

names, so you are not safe. I dont care where you are, you broke server rules by respawn

killing......your ass is mine.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• WTF??? sorry for my English, but What the Hell??? He respawend killed and Ran away??? ASAP

once i'm going on the Server, i'm gonna be some one's psychologist, After my medication,

85% that he will be as a normal man :D

I've been here since Crossfire 1.5 - 2005.
    Good times.
    Maybe it's time to come back?

• kill the coward kill all

cowards bleed them to death have him be chased by zombies then see how he

runs

cowards suck!!!

[SIZE=4][mechs mind says [all hail bunny :D ][/SIZE]

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination

/\
    II
    this is little moe help him do a military coup against bunny and take over his empire by posting him in ur pic

• [SIZE=4]BUT WE CAN FIX them to be NOT

cowerds[/SIZE]

Good times.

• You, Diablo666 meaning,

Originally posted by diablo666
    Yes

we can....

To kill Him that's the way to Fix him.

Well No, let me do the

Job, But if the job won't work, I have a First KOS on my list Muhhhhhhhhhhaa [8] [9]

:evil:

Good times.

• if you mean [HUN]ter_Elite_force,

thats a fun char of one of my mebmbers. I dont remember who, maybe OP can find out if he

wants to. Pls guys teach this guy a lesson. :D sometimes he has to be killed to come down :D

good hunting. anyway i will protect him ingame, but kill him if you can :D

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

• Just to clarify so no one misunderstands, Hunter_Elite decided to use

a torpedo boat, fly real close to unsuspecting players and fire at a range where they could

do nothing about it.

Some of these people were noobs here and I have not seen them

back in the server since this incident at Sigma 19 liner.

In these deplorable acts,

he respawned killed as well thinking it was a joke....

He tried to launch from the

liner 2 days or so ago and start again, well much to his surprise, he undocked right into 8

players who knew of his unprovoked attacks......but with honor, they gave him a chance to

run....he did, then came back and was killed.

This will continue until he apologizes

publicly.

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• well nomad killer thanks for the

permission to kill him if it is needed so i will inform my clan to kos him anytime it needs

to be done

how much money are you willing to pay for teaching him some respect for

ppl on the server and not to be stupid about it

ok nomad killer that last statement

was a joke ok

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• When he killed

me unsuspectingly, (like a coward), he stole DC_Exile's entire order of Weps for

DC.

Value....60 Mil

He pay's the 60 mil back.....the dogs are called off from

my end.

• Shoot him down guys. As many times as needed. But

i state me and my clanmates are not responsible for anyhing that fun-chars do. They should

be taken as crazy freelancers, and they have to pay the loss they make themselves. [HUN]ters

clan denys anything like these fun chars do. Ill post it if i find a fun char, so you will

know that it isn't a regular clan member. If you find a crazy [HUN]ter please infor me, so

i can find out whats going on. Also [HUN]ter_ALIEN did some crazy things nowdays but i heard

[HUN]ter_Svalen solved the problems about him. SO if there is any trouble with my calnmates,

just post here or anywhere else, and i'll try to solve the problems. Now hunt down this

elite guy. I found out whos char it is, but its a secret ;) Maybe i will tell you if there

is too much trouble with his fun char, so you can punish him in his normal char too :D And

ill talk to him about these 60 millions. Ill inform you if there are any news. Good

hunting.

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature

• what kind of a clanleader tells other people

to shoot his members down? a true clanleader sticks with his members trough right and wrong.

if u aint a good enough leader to control your members then maybe u should go look for an

other carreer, like informant for BG, DC or PiA then u can betray them 2

'We knights are blessed in that we do not run from it. We seek it, grasp it by the throat and demand honor in our passing.'

• First

hunter recruits start cheating, and now this. I may not be in a clan, but it looks like you

are starting to lose control of your clan. Unless that is changed, your clan might tear

itself apart at this rate.

CrossFire Police Department

The goal of a soldier at war is not to die for his country, but to make the other basta** die for his.

-- General George S. Patton

Gory, gory, what a hell of a way to die.
    He ain't gonna jump no more.

--excerpt from Blood on the Risers

• pffff i think i need to tell it again:

[HUN]ter_Elite_force is a !FUN CHAR!, we dont have any members with this name. Of course the

owner of the char is member of our clan, but this char is a fun char, it does evrything on

its own (i say "it" becouse this is just a char of a person, not a real hunter). It has the

[HUN]ter tag becouse of there was too much trouble recently with secret chars. I told you

that ingame i will defend him if necessary, but i still tell you to teach him some

behaciour. Of course i told evryone to stop killing traders and other undefended chars.

Problems about reqruits are fixed ages ago. And no i wont betray them, why shouldnt i let

evryone to kill him if they want to? He will become better fighter by this. Of course in

real war i would let noone to shoot at him. Dont worry about my carreer, evrything else is

under control, and fun-chars shouldnt be under any control. OK only control should be

serverrules. The clan is under control, if a hunter kills you, i allowed him to do that.

Except if you are in a trader or unarmed char. I'd never allow them to shoot down a trader,

except if we are in a war, but i dont want to start any war, i dont have any reasons to do

that. And Jonesy, dont worry, this clan will live longer than FL. I promise ;)
    I dont

beleive. There is always a misunderstanding, so i have to write again and again. If there is

anything you think is wrong, beleive me you are wrong. The last thing is he should pay back

the 60 mill or give back the stuff, but thats future, so i can say nothing about it yet.

This is how 4 lines make 8 lines :D

• A fun char representing a clan, by wearing tags? Sounds like trouble to me.