Trade assault

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by diablo666.

• Very soon the leaders of the four great houses of sirius will be meeting

with the leaders of the military organisation the blood gaurd aboard the luxury liner hawii

to discuss the current nomad situation and other recent developments. The conferance is

scheduled to last for two days and with all such meetings much carousing and debuchery is

likely to be inevetable. Orbital spa and cruise will no doubt will be well prepared with

food and other supplies but there will be one thing missing the BGs favourite drink whisky.

The leaders of the blood gaurd are making preparations with a band of mercenary

traders to deliver the whisky safely to the luxury liner but unfortunatly either by accident

or design a gang of lawless spacers have become aware of this fantastic oppurtunty to steal

the precious cargo and now in dark corners they make their plans

Well thats the story

behind this event the formula and rules of the event are in the battles and event section.

Im hoping to hold this event soon but to be a sucsess it needs a highish turnout hopfully

15+ players can ppl please let me know what they think of the ideas and point out flaws and

any other potential difficultes

• What do I

hear, here? Did I hear MONEY???

Intel 2.8 Quad-Core / 8 gig OCZ gaming 1066 mhz DDR2 / BFG GTX 295 (x2) / 24" LCD 4000:1 Monitor/ Razer Copperhead / Lycera keyboard / M1 NIC , 1 Intel SSD ( OS) & 1 OCZ gaming SSD , 10k rpm Velociraptor.

Chars: [CFPD]. , [CFPD]G1 , G1.5, G2 , G2.5

Home System: Tarsus

Founder of the Crossfire Police Department, ( [CFPD] ) established 2005. The first Police Department established on Crossfire.

• Rofl....When i can, I

will help, but I won't be able to make it, because.... A. If OP decides that I can once I

talk to him....B, I am out of town....and dun have the time to stay on for more than like 5

min if i was intown.

Vlad, PvP mongrel. PvP anytime, anywhere.

Past member of clan n0x, now converted to OP's side, and, I am hope, friendship.

Currently looking for a clan, or to remake n0x with some newer, stronger members.