Do you all belive in doctor shadow?

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Pakundo.

• sevrel

moths ago i ACCEDENTLY fired at him and immidiatly requested him to forgive me and i was

REALLY SORRY. but noooooo he jsut had to KOS me. houndreads of times i requested from him:

please forgive me it was an accedent but he sai's NO. what do you have to say about THAT?

I've been here since Crossfire 1.5 - 2005.
    Good times.
    Maybe it's time to come back?

Originally posted by Baldwin
    i

meant Enigma....he already had a topic on this didnt he?

[SIZE=4]OFCOURSE

NOT!!![/SIZE]

Good times.

• @ enigman are you talking about DC_Shadow and if so if you have

a problem with him you will have a problem with me but lets see if we can work the things

out with no fighting and if you are talking about DC_Shadow i will talk to him

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

Rank + Codename: commanding officer DragonWarrior
    Wing: all wings are my responsibility
    Organisation + Leader: DragonCorp - ME

• i have no problem with him-he has

a "problem" with me it's not my or his fault that [953] and i will be glad to sort this out

with no fight. so what do you suggest?

Good times.

• DC CLAN IS AFTER ME AFTER I SAID I WANT PEACE BUT TODAY FEW MINU
    TS AGO DC_PHONIX

FIRED WITHOUT WARNING AND IT MUST STOP!!!

Good times.

• Little after that i went online and i saw 2 or 3

your friends attacking him. When i joined i saw your friends reloading many times and you

still was outnumbering us 8o

• @ prokiller if yo uwant them to stop then me and you need to

talk coz right now all the clans are trying to help each other rebuild the server so i tell

you what you stop trying to fight DC and ill have them stop fighting you and the rest of SWP

but however you will not be getting the stolen goods as that was a long time ago

\

from the depths of the unknown the blackdragon returns with fury! and from this day on he is now known as the CRYMSON DRAGON

• @ DC_pcforce ofcourse we attacked him me and my very

loyal frinds. we where on a mission 13 k away form crossfire above it. now phonix has

cruisesd after me. at the start i had no idea what he going after me. i thought to help me

at the mission but he just locked on me and open a hell of a fire. randomly i had 3 frinds

there and at the start i didn't returned frie but when he desroyd me i just had to fight

him with my frinds I DON'T CARE ABOUT BLA BLA FAIR FIGHT if you attack me without waarning

and a reason then i should find i way to beat you. now i orderd my frinds to just exost him

so he will give up and leave me alone. i just want peace can't peace be beetween my and DC?

btw pcforce you remember that massage i sent you that DC must fall at all costs while your

were in sigma-19 and i was at honshu? well i DIDN'T meant it i were jsut angry that your

clan attacked me listen i very sorry doctor shadow i didn't meant anything to arm you i

just accedently pressd my left button on the mouse but i am SO SORRY. besides, i am SURE

thAT DC clan has enough honor to forget and forgive. i am SURE[thumb]

Good times.

• @ enigma
    when i logged on i had talked to you about

the killing of your char and i told you and told my clan that no one is going to fire on you

execpt DC_SHADOW he is the only one that can do that and until i can talk to him he is the

only one that is going to. now i ask of you to keep you and your freinds out of tohuko till

we can get all the problems fixed thank you

\

• iam sorry in the name of Turbomet trust me i have nothing against you he didnt knew the

rules he just wanted to explore. but no problems we was out EVENTUALLY sorry.

Good times.