Chrashed system

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Hrvoje Umic Elogar.

• something strange. In the first mission system we crashed. I reinstalled everything again, and the game started, and then I turned off the internet (disconnect). 2.0 games it works. It works, but I can not connect to the internet. How to solve this problem ? thanks

Crossfire mode is more than a game. Encourages responsibility, teaches us patience and control, understanding and gives knowledge, inspire learning.
    Thank you to the whole team for their effort and idea.

Hrvoje Umic Stoklasa aka ELOGAR

• I have a problem with the game (SP) when I'm connected to the internet. First start the game from the FLMM, everything works until it begins the first mission (launch manhattan), then the system fails. When disconnecting from the Internet and start the game from scratch (SP) from FLMM, everything works.

Crossfire mode is more than a game. Encourages responsibility, teaches us patience and control, understanding and gives knowledge, inspire learning.

• simply put, I can run the game until I connected to the internet, but the system fails. I disconnected from the internet and start a game, it works ...........? (SP)

• I do not have, only information that windows stops working. And then the game crashes

• Try this out.Maybe it doesn't help you, but it sounds familiar with a problem that my friend had it.

Go to My Documents--->Documents--->My Games and then delete that whole Freelancer folder and then start the game

"Only the strongest will survive!"

• may be a problem in Windows 7 Home Premium, but that did not happen with vers. 1.9

• Now I'm at work, only when I get home, and then call

• SP has nothing to do with i-net connections
    it does not use anything from the net nor does it make use of a i-net connection while you are only playing SP

what confuses me a bit was when you said you launch the game from flmm

signew.jpg

cfmoddblogo.png5904.png5904.png
    http://www.moddb.com/scripts/topsite.php?ts=4766

Only dead fish swim with the stream.
    Don't discuss with idiots. They only drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience there.

This is ten percent luck,
    Twenty percent skill,
    Fifteen percent concentrated power of will,
    Five percent pleasure,
    Fifty percent pain,
    And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

• I open FLMM 1:31, there I was and installed mod (2.0) and activated. Then I click on launch freelancer and opens a small window ocrossfire 2.0. and then click the single player. So I opened up from 1.9 FLMM. The problem now is that I can play only the first mission. I close game. When re-open the system collapses. Then I have to reinstall everything again, play the first mission. If you want to continue to play I have to disconnect from the Internet, and then start the game. I tried and now with 1.9. The same problem. I'll try it again now with 2.0 when I install everything again.

• Oops, now I understand that I do not need to run the game from FLMM. can immediately from Crossfire Launcher. Uhhhh thank you very much, and I am stupid. Now just to see if it will lead to system crashes

• now works. I can not just click to download updates. It remains a problem that my black screen when launched off the planet, with the landing and passage through the jump gate, jump hole. thank you