Death Valley and locked jump holes

There are 14 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Pancake.

• I have been trying to get to

death valley but the jump hole is locked. In fact their are a hand full of jump holes that

are locked. Is it a level thing, i'm at 55 and still can't accessthem. Whats the

secret??????

• for one thing, to get to DV you take a Jump Gate, and i dont remember why smoe of them

are locked.

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• look at any bar and go to the news.....theres

a story called Incoming Transmission....read it and figure it out there....

EDIT: as

for the shortcut jumpholes, i dunno, guess since they are locked after the story......dunno

really....memorize a quick path to other places and then you can travel across Sirius in no

time.

• All the special jump holes from the original FL story line are closed

(8 or 9 of them i believe). They were only put there to facilitate the story-line (..speed

things up for the numbered missions). CF has over 150 JH's that do work, tho.

The

Nomad Gate to Death Valley is not that JH close to the X Gate..... Keep looking lol.

• Thanks for the hints,i found myself stuck,i thought it might be something i was doing

wrong. The QUEST continues..........................Jim H

• cordanates are in

the INCOMING TRANSMITIN mesage on planet crosfire what sytem they belong to. I WONT TELL

We are an elite squad.

We Infiltrate, We Dominate, We Ultimately, annihilate the enemy.

We follow the orders of the republic, working Instinctively, Intelligently and, Instantly.

We are Commandos.

We are... Delta Squadron....of the republic!
    [sniper]

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature (origanaly written by SANDS_OF_TIMEIII)

• duh

: )

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• [677] Wel he didn't now. who cares if you do

We are an elite squad.

We Infiltrate, We Dominate, We Ultimately, annihilate the enemy.

We follow the orders of the republic, working Instinctively, Intelligently and, Instantly.

We are Commandos.

We are... Delta Squadron....of the republic!
    [sniper]

98% of the teenage population will try, does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature (origanaly written by SANDS_OF_TIMEIII)

• duh : )

Your fate is always at your heels. That bleeding feeling when you run into the night from it, it will remain. On your endless run from that one thing that you know will catch up.

You will be delivered.

Peace

• at first when i read it, i didnt see anythging but some letters replaced with symbols;

but when i learned where the gate was, it jumped out at me. funny how it works backwards,

isnt it? :D

Crossfire Characters:
    (IOC){Dark_Angel} and any derivatives thereof.

• it almost pissed me off

it was so damn obvious too... so when i found it, i felt

retarded

You will be delivered.

Peace

• i just saw that and

reconised MY HOME PLANETS LANGUGUE and i was happy