Wells Class ideas!

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by nevos2005.

• i need a build for my wells class that is torpedo orientated!

Its on my eng toon but i would very much like to see if i can make my wells into a torpedo boat and a healer/ Feeback pulse ship!

Any suggestions?

• Ok so i tried this but missing alot of DPS but i do want this to be a healer!

Front: 1xDBC 1xCTorp mkXII 1xBeam array anti proton (i did have the enw elachi torpedo but not enough DPS)

back: Temporal torp, Beam array, breen cluster

Eng console: Neutro, assimilated, SIP hull

Sci 2x (at work so cant remember the the name but helps feedback pulse lol), field gen and subspace jumper

tact manheim, tippler, the new console from the elachi lock box that stops people in there tracks!

sci: HE TSS FBP2 FBP3

sci: HE TSS

you get the idea of what i want this ship to be all about, i want it to last in PVP (not be destroyed by the first shot) and heal people but at the same time launch photons or deal abit of dps so that i can help the team win the day!

• If you're set on torps, i'd try to go all out kinetic so you can drop weapon power altogether.

personally i want to give transphasic another try, my setup would be:

Fore: Breen Cluster + 2 Transphasic (MK XII CritD/H or maybe Rapidfire)
    Aft: Breen Cluster, Nukara Mine, Temporal (as you have it)

Lt. Cmdr: TT1, TS23, TS3 (Torp Spread does NOT miss)
    Lt.: EptS1, Aux2Sif (with ET1, EptS2 as possible backup for teams with many VMs and stuff)
    Ens Eng: EptE1

Sci: not really sure here, just starting to get the hang of sci abilities myself

Doffs: Healthy mix of Damage Control Engineerss and Projectile Weapons Officers

Characters: SA_WHISKY and all simlar (SA_something_WHISKY)