Cant get CF to activate in Mod Manager..

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• So Ive just downloaded Crossfire, I have been playing Discovery for some time and am getting bored, so I want to give CF a shot.
    When I try to activate CF in FLMM, the green bar will get around 1/4th the way complete, then the Mod manager will stop responding.
    Is it because I have discovery mod installed too? But discovery doesnt run on FLMM, so im really at a stand still here. Please help soon!

Thanks-

• It stops responding, but it still does it's work in the background. You just have to wait enough time for it.

Until 1/4 or more like, up to half the bar, it just tests the commands, at half is when it really starts working, and it's "work" is to make your Freelancer install from 0.8 GB to a 5.3 GB install, so that's a lot of work.

Give it it's time :)

There are no issues with other mods, while you install Crossfire on a CLEAN Freelancer install, with nothing on it, you can have 3 different mods on 3 freelancer installs at once, so it's ok.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis