Single player patch for 1.9

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Michael.

• Just installed a fresh copy of FL and FLMM, installed the Crossfire mod. I start the program and it says it is downloading update files, so I wait until it said "done" and started the game. I am playing the "open" single player version and I start on "Freeport 7", but there is no place to go. no jump gate or anything. I read that the patch fixes the problem, but the patch is not working. I just re-downloads again every time I start the program. Does anyone know how to fix this?? I found similar post on this forum, but no body answered the question...thanks in advance.

• The patch fix is not the Loader (the one that downloads stuff every time you start the game, needed for Multiplayer).

Inside your installation Folder, where "Freelancer" is (by default at Microsoft Games) there's a file (script) called "OpenSPFix", execute that and it should work. It's only needed once.

Tell us if it works or not :)

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis

• I found the OPENSPFIX file as you advised, but you DO have to let the patch run...or at least start. I looked for the openspfix file right after I enabled the mod in FLMM, but could not find it at that time....for the hell of it, I ran the program, and let it patch, launched the game, exited out...THEN I LOOKED AGAIN AND FOUND THE FREAKING FILE...WOO-HOO!... I can play now...Thanks Guys.... :D

• Alright, have fun ^^

And some day, join the real challenge.... Multiplayer and it's other human fighters. ;)

There's also a campaign version for the Multiplayer, for ppl to do on the server to unlock the new Sector, and such.

Chars: [CFPD]Michael~something (x25), [CFPD]~SQMS~{[(store)]} (x3), [CFPD]xfer, Event~Manager~Michael, StarfIier~EM~Michael, Event_Team_2, [GR]Michael[SP] and a blueprint of [CFPD]Sephirothis