come out and play

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Marauder.

• first sorry for my english and word , I hear all kind of excuss about no RP this is bullshit.
    every day i play and believe there RP enough to go around , we even have pirate vs pirate due to no police.
    ppl making police char and pirate so we can do RP so please I dont want to hear this no RP.
    I see lots of ppl posting here and never see them on the game. I am very sad to hear that OP is considering closing my favorite game very sad.
    I dont want to see this game close I played here since 2009 I am not the best pilot and I die alot. so come out and play pirate and police a like.
    and I calll to all my brother in PX, CFDP,UR, DC, FALLEN,LP,IOC,SMG,SA and the other clan come out and play.We are waiting for you.

(\__/)
    (='.'=# This is Bunny# Copy and paste bunny into your
    #" #_#" # signature to help him gain world domination#
    [AS]Demonic Pay or Die

attachment.php?aid=709

Edited once, last by THOM88: forgot SA ().

• F*ck yeah, let's rock, mate! :)

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• i am with u my friend day by day u know that , i hope the rest will be too.

see ya all in space :)

• When I am online I will gladly shoot you all for tax evasion, acting lawfully, collecting bounties on poor innocent pirates and any other transgressions I see at the moments.

In other words, I'm with ya or against ya...doesn't matter as long as there is some fun :)

I roam space in search of adventure and treasure.

{LP}Marauder{X} of the Lost Prophets

MARAUDER n 1: someone who attacks in search of booty
    "marauder": Syn: bandit, buccaneer, desperado, forager, looter, pillager, pirate, plunderer, predator, raider

FYI: Lost Prophets are currently recruiting, please talk with a representative online :D