Coaltion bribe doesn't work!

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by BlackWing.

• Hit yet another problem while playing single player mode, i've paid the 3.9 million credit bribe to the coalition diplomats on Earth. But as soon as i enter the next system i am immediately attacked by Coalition ships and i just get annihilated! what's going on?

i've searched and can't find anything at all.

• Hi Zer0-UK!

Make sure you follow the storyline.
    If you get your coalition rep too early, and then it comes by the story that the Coalition is still hostile, your reputation will be forcedly changed to red (just like it happens in original FL campaign during your escape from Liberty).

I can't see any other explanation... By the way, what do you see in your reputation list when those ships attack you? Is the Coalition red there?

• Hi Zer0-UK!

Make sure you follow the storyline.
    If you get your coalition rep too early, and then it comes by the story that the Coalition is still hostile, your reputation will be forcedly changed to red (just like it happens in original FL campaign during your escape from Liberty).

I can't see any other explanation... By the way, what do you see in your reputation list when those ships attack you? Is the Coalition red there?

i bought the bribe as soon as it was available to me. After returning from coalalition space for the very first time. Then diplomats appear in the bar offering bribes. I bought one bribe and it set my coalition status to green. Even while being attacked i checked the rep menu and it was still green!

• Very weird I got the bribe straight away as well and they only attack Juni now instead of me, weird indeed.><

Current System
    Tagan BZ Series 800 Watt Power Supply Unit,
    AsRock P55 Pro/USB3 Motherboard,
    Antec full ATX tower case,
    Tranquillo CPU Cooler,
    Intel Core i3 530@4.00Ghz.:D
    8GB of DDR3,
    SATA Samsung HD753LJ 750GB Hard drive,
    SATA Samsung HD501LJ 500GB Hard drive,
    XFX ATI Radeon 5870 with Arctic Cooler GPU cooler.