Gunny's planning a rebellion; Be Prepared

• I know I haven't been on for a long time, but I can already feel that *our* rum drinking days are *over*. Gunny has started a movement that is going to take lives, and most importantly RUM away from us pirates. For the first time in their existance they are actually going to start cracking down on crimes, and that means bad buisness (and no rum). We need to counter it!!! We need to plot an offencive!! I call for all Pirate clans, and Freelancers with a heart for pirating (or a taste for rum ;)) to grab a Pirate licence from Planet NY, or Planet CF and come join the battel!! It will be a strong and brutal fight, but it is one, that has to be won!! So lets set aside all differences and attack!!!!! For the love of pirating, dubloons, or even RUM just go out there in packs and start destroying every patrol group one by one!! Lets give Gunny and his pals the fight of their life! We will be going through hard times, but with enough enthusiasm, support, men/women, and rum we will get through this once and for all!!!

For those of you who have no idea of what I'm talking about, read this:

Source

Thanks for reading,
    {LP}50Pack{X}

[box=yellow]A Proud Member of the Lost Prophets Pirate Clan![/box]

[box=blue]Also Proud Leader of the CSF Faction![/box]

{LP} is recruiting! Please visit here for more details!

Arrrrrrrrrrrr Maty!