Exploring Crossfire FL.

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by [SOC]Lonewolf.

• Had a longish session last night. I did some exploring and ended up in and around the Rheinland systems.
    I bumped into a few familiar faces in my journey (players) more than once.
    At one stage I have a hold full of Pirate pods to sell and apparently not near a police base to to cash them in.

SO I bump into (not literally!) one of the players (sorry can't remember your name) and get some great advice to goto Hamburg and goto a planet off the beaten track a bit which has a police base.
    After several protracted fights through the asteroid field getting there I make about 3 mill profit!
    So for the last hour or so I spent my time taking missions on the said base at about 100k per mission, plus nearly a few 100k in profits from selling pods of newly captured pirates.
    A real moneyspinner!

Currently playing: danskmacabre (Not affiliated, but like Heavy fighters and troubleshooting), Moonglum (Not affiliated, Trader flying a Dromedary)

• Ah hello! :)
    Yes thanks for those tips, was very useful and I become a LOT richer VERY fast.. lol.
    I think I shot up from lvl 27 to lvl 39 in one go!
    Mind you I had like 71 pirate pods in my hold to sell!

Currently playing: danskmacabre (Not affiliated, but like Heavy fighters and troubleshooting), Moonglum (Not affiliated, Trader flying a Dromedary)

• m8 when you are on duty there no pirats to distrupt TL :)

• Muhahahaha.. yeah.
    But I'm not really looking for trouble, trouble just finds me wherever I go.. but when trouble finds me ... I shoot it and then it's gone for a while.. :D

• if you have a moderate ship with good equipment, you may accept missions on planet x (around 900k payment) + 8-15 escape pods (each 150k on a prison).
    thats a good way to make money ;)

{ Lonewolf(reborn)MkII / (KoH / Dr.AS. / Mr.) Ridley / Volition (godlike) / Lt.Col.John_Sheppard / BS-Project_L20εα }