to hard quests?

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by xXGrayKillerXx.

• I was trying to do some quests on multiplayer, I was suppose to kill few xeons, outside missions I had no problems yet I decided to take lvl2 of mission. Killing them is almost impossible, my ship cant even get 50% of their speed, on 40 shots, that in normall would do damage, only 10 hited them yet enemy instant rebuild shield to full.

I'm not sure if this is bug, maybe they idea of CF is to make this unbalanced to make game a little harder, yet this at some point doesnt make sense that same ship outside mission is weak and in mission strong <.<

• Hey mate I was thinking the same thing when I started to play on CF - "What the hell, how I am supposed to shot down anything?!". But the truth is there's a very simple and quick way to get sufficient "hardware" (ships, guns etc.). First read this topic and I'll point you to Drakons post.

This site helped me a lot Crossfire Wiki - by Knights of Mercy (PX). It contains all the necessary info and you'll find many useful data there.

"Two hundred thousand dollars is a lot of money. We're gonna have to earn it."

Currently a freelancer.