I am screwed no account id any more

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Vera.

• Hii guys i am so screwed had to reformat my hard drive becasue of a major crash and now i cannot get an account id from freelancer,and i was dam stupid not to write my id down yes i knwo very stupid and so now i have lost my account for crossfire and also i cabn't even play mp becaus eit will not give me new one?
    what shall i do now???

• Yeah thats bad. You could try to ask admin to restore your ship if you have some proof (screenshot of it...etc) but i dunno if it is possible at all.
    I have mine ID printed for this case, next time go to: Programs/Microsoft Games/Freelancer/Examine my Account ID (there is an option to print it, or write it down at least)

• 1) your stupid :thumbdown: (i know you are aware of that but we need to remind ppl of it anyway, it's an internal politic we got to make sure ppl learn the lesson...)
    2) get a new account (reinstall FL, play MP it'll generate one)
    3) ask OP to move your chars on this new account (that's not sure he will agree). You will need your new ID number and the exact name of your previous char(s) for OP to find them on the server and move them to another account. Use the CF Stats to find your lost char(s) and get thier exact name if you need (since you are a freelancer and could be flying with various char names, OP might refuse the transfer if he suspects you'Re trying to steal chars from other accounts).
    4) don't look stupid again : print the new ID, email-it to you, write it down, copy it in a textfile on your desktop, usb drive, external HDD, carve it in your desk's wooden surface or walls, write it in blood in a bible, etc....

good luck !

• OffTopic

OffTopic

write it in blood in a bible

OffTopic
    hahaha, cool gotta try dat.