Posts by ianwelshy

seems as i am not destined to play this mod i still am getting that error and have no idea why i have re-installed freelancer and then turned of norton and still get the error so this is the final time i will try and play this mod.I am so gutted as this mod was one of the best i have ever played.
    So long crossfire

when i click multiplayer it loads up and then crashes and says [x]:Crossfire Crash Exit - CODE ffffffffc0000005 [E000000D3] anyone have any ideas thxs

ok i hve done all thta has been advised to me and even deleted the msinet.ocx in freelancer files and re-installed it and still nothing.i think this is it guys no more been trying for two days now followed everything to the letter and i get back correct information so when i launch freelancer using admin it still pops up saying Component MSINET.Ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered:a file missing or invalid.
    So that is it now back to another mod for me.
    so long friends

Watching these topics has really got me down because i so want to play this game but like i have said in a early topic because of MSINET.OXC i can not and this makes me very sad
    As i have tried everything that has been suggested i will now g back to the discovery mod which is so hard to make money which u really need in that mod.
    So long fellow freelancers of crossfire i bid u a long goodbye.

well i have tried and tried and tried doing all what has been asked and i still have no luck.
    I think this is it now i so wanted to play this mod but looks like ity is not meant to be.I am not a computer expert and i have given up now sorry guys.

Hii guys i am so screwed had to reformat my hard drive becasue of a major crash and now i cannot get an account id from freelancer,and i was dam stupid not to write my id down yes i knwo very stupid and so now i have lost my account for crossfire and also i cabn't even play mp becaus eit will not give me new one?
    what shall i do now???