Microsoft SideWinder X8 -VS- Logitech G700 -----You Judge!

There are 4 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Vera.

• I know what you think about wireless and battery but hear him out and be amazed

I Don't Need To "Get A Life." I'm A Gamer. I Have Lots Of Lives! :D

It can be good rebels like in starwars :thumbup:

Plz visit >>> United Rebels - Portal

Intel i7-4930k| Corsair H80 liquid cooling with 2x Noctuna NF-F12 Industrial | Rog Rampage IV Extreme| Corsair Vengance 32gb 4x8gb| 2x EVGA Classified GTX 980ti SLI| Corsair 1050w silver-80 PCU | about 30TB storage (Seagate Archive) (for p-rat torrents 24/7 when not playing CF offc) | a 240GB Rog Raidr pci-e for Windows 10 Pro upgraded from win7 With Classic Shell to give me the XP/Win7 start menu and a Aero hack to make everything gloss "ish" | all in a NZXT Phantom Big tower (black) connected to a 55" Panasonic TX-P55VT60Y Plasma TV.

• Just saying that i am a Logitech Fan, i am using the G500 now - i liked it so much that i bought the mouse a 2. time for the Office. The customisable weights to make them lying exactly in your hand and the precise positioning of the Laser is almost perfect. Where for FL the left and right movable wheel is not the very best if you lay a function like switch to next enemy on it, cause it´s to easy that you move it accidently - will be the same for every mouse with such a function i guess. A very usefull function is to unlock the wheel, so you can scroll very fast in documents and the web. Also its the most solid mouse i ever had.

I can´t say anything about the Siderwinder Mouse cause i wouldn´t give away my G500 for it.

Click the image above to visit us.