Inner Core systems.

There are 6 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Your_uncle.

• Hi all,
    There may a couple of problems/bugs/issues with Inner core systems.
    Firstly - Myself and other players have problems with lag in these systems, even though we are not getting it in other systems.
    Secondly- On Battlestation Mirtrrak, changing from room to room is extremely fragmented and voices can be heard as if the room change video(?) is mixed in with another. I haven't yet worked out exactly what is being said, but I'm sure Freeport 7 is mentioned.
    As I intend to spend quite a time up in the Inner Core area, it would be fantastic if this could be resolved.

p.s. Merry Christmas to the amazing modding team !!

FD

• If you have the *something* effects on... go into inner core the press shift+F12 for an extra 30 frams (aka less lagg) If that does not help...well.....turn everything on low....

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Thanks, I'll try that.
    Now I don't know if this is connected or not, but last night I was in Jormdar killing Savage. I killed three wings and as I killed the last ship all, or virtually all, NPC's disappeared. Went back to Weth and docked. Loaded a new char in New York - no NPC's. I flew the starter ship to Earth from New York encountering virtually no NPC's the whole journey.
    Regards,
    FD

• If the serverload is high, the NPCs stop spawning until it drops again.

|DP|Shock · |DP|Shockwave · |DP|Skyfall · |DP|Red.Dwarf

• yes it does work everywhere. its according to the game graphics (not just certain systems)

• well..unless you has it off when installing crossfire
    and pls note that if you press start or the windows logo next to the left alt key then
    go back into crossfire the *something* effects will be automatically turned on

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.