Performance issues

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by MangakaM.

• Hi,

I'm trying to play FL - Crossfire on my Acer Aspire 5920G Laptop, but everytime the game starts to "lagg" right from the beginning.

At first some Infos about the Hardware:
    Intel Core 2 Duo 2Ghz Processor, Nvidia 8600M GT, 4GB Ram.

I tried to disable all Graphic Card enhancements, to run it with only one core, increase the priority, disable the Firewall, 3D Sound is turned off, let it run in Windows XP compatibility mode... and so on. Nothing helped.

Any ideas? :-\

Thanks

• shift + F12

did you activate advanced shader with bump mapping + motion blur? if yes, then reinstall the whole game and don't activate it again... I have the same ingame lag because of that (shift + F12 clears it)

Fleet Captain Spiky / WL

• Thx Spiky,

i first installed CF with the Shader just activated (Motion Blur+Bump Mapping not specific selected), but Shift+F12 didn't help. Than i reinstalled everything and deactivated the advanced shader and it seems to run without lags, but enhancements (AA, VSync etc) for Freelancer in the Nvidia graphic panel seem to stay unrecognized.

Will check the whole stuff when i got more time... at the moment i stay with my old Desktop-Computer. On that one, Crossfire runs smoothly.