What's with the delay, Crysis?? I want those thingies you got!

There are 13 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Gast.

• You will get them when they will be ready. You have no idea what waste of time is that(Even my clan didn't get them yet!)^^

• What is 'them' ?

------

Staff Sergeant KhohnJao

GwaedGiardiau - Atal Amddiffyn Ymateb
    BloodGuard - Preventing Protecting Responding

------

------
    Fuck it all, Fuck this world, Fuck everything that you stand for, Don't belong, Don't exist, Don't give a shit, Don't ever judge me!

I push my fingers into my EYES!!!

• They're the coordinates to Jimmy Hoffa's escape pod.

24/7 SWAT CF veteran from sometime before 1.6 up into 1.82. Lots of memories!
    Built 88 chars between DC, BD, UAC,
    STC, and freelancers. Ashes to ashes, alas? D:

• DUDE! GIVE ME THOSE COORDINATES!!! Jimmy stole 450,000 bottles of whiskey from Planet Blood and never returned them! You have no idea how badly the stock market fell when those got stolen, its been over a month and the entire planet is still in debt....I WANT THAT WHISKEY BACK!!

Originally posted by Kalisie
    ....... You have no idea how badly the stock market fell when those got stolen, its been over a month and the entire planet is still in debt....

there are several gouvernments, which have to deal with debts. Just increase the taxes, several times.
    It might not really help, but thats what others do too. And it might increase the liquidity temporarily. :D

• Don't you think I would've said what it was in the topic's thread if I wanted other to know what it is? ^^

Originally posted by SMG_Diablo
    Don't you think I would've said what it was in the topic's thread if I wanted other to know what it is? ^^

Don't worry anyway, this Saturday and Sunday .. I have time to do it.... I am too busy this week... got some homeworks and exams.. so... I have to be prepared^^

• By the way , nobody of you will get them(by a very good reason... ) at least I am telling the truth .. I don't wanna lie to you( Like,... they got deleted,.. they vanished etc.) ... if you keep spam me.. I won't even respond to you!

Originally posted by Spiky-
    wtf??

PvP Videos