Delete my CF Profil?

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Centaurian.

• I have a very big problem. Today i reinstalled Freelancer and CF 1.7. If i want load my CF multiplayer Profile it was gone. And if try to create a new profile with the same name as before the system say that this profile already exist. Wat can i do to get my old profile back?

• Do you use the same account (windows), on same computer where you created the first time this account?

I guess from your explanation that your ID is probably deleted in the registry. Did you cleaned your registry too?
    Because for me i have used same account, same pc, same name and i got my ID back. Anyway i have them in written form and via registry export. So i can assign them anytime i do a reinstall or on any other computer^^

Besides: The Freelancer Account Manager is a good tool to manage your account. :)

• So you're not using same computer, same windows account?

Well contact me in game so i can help you with your lost money. It must have been about 15 million...

• One of the normal in-game console announcements is a reminder to write down your Freelancer MPID, so you don't lose your characters from your server account. Search your FL folders for "myflaccountid.exe" and you will be able to see the number and print it for situations such as this one in the future... :(

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)