Release?

There are 21 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Franco428.

• LMAO! =)) =)) =)) =))

Uhm, people... Maybe OP has serious jobs to do at his job :P . Leave him alone :D . Afterall, CF 1.8 like other mods are his work for us, for free. Let's just hope we can play CF 1.8 this summer :D .

Good one, Huor. I'm NOT gonna throw my TV on the window just because it's a 20 years olf GoldStar :P lol.

• I've played just about every MOD out there (almost) and yet, there has been so much talk about CF 1.8. It will get here when it gets here - right?

The one thing I spotted in the replies was the "requests" for changes to CF 1.8. Sounds like we need CF 1.8 when it is practical and CF 1.9 with all the latest requests for changes.

If there really is that much interest and requests for different upgrades, maybe a CF 2.0 is also in our future.

Personally, If I were King....complete one upgraded MOD at a time. The folks who want more and more bells and whistles can wait until the next MOD...if I were King, but I'm not.

So, we will get CF 1.8 when it is ready and not before. I have read at least ten times that very statement by our SWAT OP-R8R. It cannot be more clear...It will be here when its here, and not before...unless we use the TARDIS. I think that is how it is spelled. The Britts among us will know for sure.

If you want a MOD sooner, help or donate some cash for expenses, but don't complain. You could always make your own new MOD - right?

I'm retired, so if it takes several seasons to get CF 1.8 here then fine. I don't use a calendar anymore, just the trees outside my window. If I die before it gets here, then I'll play it in Heaven...although the upload times may be long, but then will anyone really care?

The world ends 21 Dec 2012, according to many seers and nutjobs. If you don't get it out by then...who cares???

Cheers,
    Franco428