Dragon Corps intro

There are 16 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDxclRf3PZA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PDxclRf3PZA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• nice, although the music could be a bit more exciting...

• Disregard Huor's opinon - hes a pirate, ofc hes gonna undermine your cop work :D:D

• WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW MAX!!!!... NICE :D :D :D :D , I see you added my Destroyer movies :D

Originally posted by DC_Crysis
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW MAX!!!!... NICE :D :D :D :D , I see you added my Destroyer movies :D

Sure, nice scenes:)

You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• Thanks mate :D , and.. is my face puted in 0:31?^^ xD

Originally posted by DC_Crysis
    Thanks mate :D , and.. is my face puted in 0:31?^^ xD

There are 3 differents pilots... try to get who they are!
    :D

Einstein

• aaaaaaaa, weeell :D , in 0:31 is mine one, after mine is yours and the other I can't guess it ;D

• ROFL, could you stop with that, omg,, my hair is very nice if you wanna ask^^(1-2 years old pic is well.., a very big difference by now)

• You`re anyway don`t see a hair- style under this helmet...
    :D

Einstein

• Well made video Maxbur & Crysis ;) as an artist, I really like the transitions and timings :) as a FL pilot, I think to myself, hmm good showing of family. While I can see how the music towards the near end could have been more exciting, I think the music selection was quite fitting.

Good Job fellas, I like watching these Clan videos.. good for you all for making them ;)

Cyas in Space.
    *PS: lol nice faces in the masks lol I thought that was pretty funny and not too rough :D

I am Death, Direction, Destruction, Defiance.... *static and then loss of signal*

Mainly known by Derenus, Derrail, I-am-D. My name in use is Derrail.