[][]Freelancer Reborn[][]

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Bas.

• (Für deutsche Übersetzung runterscrollen)
    As some of you already know, I am going to host my own server.

Forums: http://freelancer-reborn.de.vu
    (Later .de domain, no advertisings in 2-3 weeks because we will change webserver then, maybe later other forum software, but I will try to keep the user accounts so you won't have to register again [converting forum]. )
    I will post much these days, so check it regular. ;)
    TS Server: radio-downtown.de:8888

(Ok, my RL troubles are fixed now so I am online daily)
    Server features and info:

* Anti-spamm: /autobuy will be limited to a lower amount of ammonition: 10 (missiles, torpedos, mines), 15 (wasps). I am going to disable autobuy for hornet and firestalker. If you want to buy more, you have to buy by yourself. This setting is for prevent spamm. (If we don't manage to get this working in time, autobuy will be disabled.)
    * No protection for idlers: NY protection will be disabled. Normal newbie protection still exists (<LV20). If you are just a bit clever, you can have depots outside of New York without any danger (PLUS FlSES-Webinterface depots)
    * Lagging Players: Will be banned if they don't stay out of the fight while they have lag (If the other player provocates, this rule will become effectless)
    * Wasps won't be able to stop your EK
    * Players who are insulting will be banned (temporary) (This includes "small" insults like, for instance, "asshole")
    * The community and the serverteam will work together very close (For instance, Serverteam will try to solve differences between players, etc.
    * FlSES-Webinterface, that one you may know from Drachennest200X. It isn't finished yet, but I hope I get it working in time.
    - Mark your characters as clanchars, Rep will be assaigned by system (Planned)
    - Bank and transfer credits
    - clan leaders can write news for their members, clan depots
    - deposit your weapons to the save place ;)
    * Group killing: If you kill someone in your group, a message will be displayed how much you killed people(+your opponent) or got killed by people in group, plus difference kills/death.
    I am not going to expand this to every fight because I fear stats pushers.
    (Who bash newbies)
    * Tag system and death penalty; You loose credits upon death, amount is depending from your tag at the end of your name (For example [H]unters will get more by shooting [X]Pirates than by shooting Freelancers: Example: Bas[H] killed Eraser@Serverteam[X]: Bonus credits per kill)
    At the moment diabled, will be enabled but with the option to turn it off: Only if both players have activated it, credits will get withdrawn.
    * Serverhunt: If there are at least X players (Current setting: 4) online, the server will start to ask one player, if he wants to participate in the serverhunt. If he chooses "Yes", the serverhunt will be started. The victim has to fly through as many systems as possible, for each system he will get Y (Current setting: 500.000) credits. The killer will get Z credits (at the moment 2,5 millions). Serverhunt ends, if the victim got killed or a fixed amount of time (If I recall correctly at the moment every 30 or 60 minutes) are passed. If the player chooses "No", the next player will be asked. After a amount of time, the next serverhunt will start (Current setting: 30 or 60 minutes.)
    * I will ensure a high availability of the Serverteam, I am going to use an E-Mail adress for all Serverteam-members plus Mozilla Thunderbird, so we will catch up the mails immedality.
    * I will let you feel this server community like a family:
    - KnowHow@FLRs will help you with any minor questions about Freelancer or the server or with issues about the serverteam (in this case they aren't allowed to tell the ST the name of the player except in critical/extreme circumstances, for instance if a player want to hack the server.) plus they will launch events.
    - Trainer@FLRs will give the newbies the first pvp impressions and will train them the basics (plus maybe more)
    - Event Managers will start events.
    - Name@Serverteam will launch events, manage and configure the server, will answer your questions, will help you etc.
    * There might by a small modification;
    - Freighters will drop the cargo (Serverside)
    - High paid missions at planet NT, NB, NL, Manhattan & clan bases (The missions can be done by everyone, not only the clanmembers) (Serverside)
    - The ability to see visited bases earlier with the scanner (For example, you could see Leon Base earlier than just from 15k distance on your scanner)
    * We have our own server clan and war system:

*click*
    * Clans who have wrote an introduction up to a week after the event will get the server clan status after beeing a few days active
    At the moment there isn't any activation necessary for the forums to make it more comfortable for you (and spammbots tend to spamm over only forums with a high/descent activity)

Links:
    Feature List
    Server Rules
    Start-Up Event
    (Check it out!!)
    Xfire FLR Community Group

We are using FLHook, Drachennest200X version

Server will be online in approx. 10 days

I planned the event for 17 o'clock/5pm GMT+1 at next week Saturday, this should ensure that most of the players are able to join it.

++++GET YOUR EAGLE AND EQUIPMENT FOR FREE++++

(I hope I didn't forget anything important :X)
    You are welcome to join the server, have fun!

------

Forum: http://www.freelancer-reborn.de.vu
    (Später DE-Domain, in 2-3 Wochen keine Werbung, da wir unseren Webserver wechseln, vllt. auch die Forensoftware, aber ich werde versuchen die Forenaccounts mit einem Konverter zu behalten, so das ihr euch nicht neu registrieren müsst).
    TS Server: radio-downtown.de:8888

(Ok, meine RL Probleme sind behoben, ich bin wieder täglich online.)
    Server Features und Info:

* Anti-spamm: /autobuy wird begrenzt: 10 Einheiten (Raketen, Torpedos, Minen), 15 (Wasps). Ich habe außerdem auch vor, autobuy für Firestalker und Hornet zu deaktivieren. Wenn ihr mehr kaufen wollt, müsst ihr das eben selber über den Ausrüstungshändler machen. Diese Einstellung ist dazu da, um Spamm ein wenig zu vermeiden. (Wenn ich das mit der Begrenzung nicht rechtzeitig schaffe, wird autobuy vermutlich bis auf weiteres ganz deaktiviert.)
    * Laggende Spieler: Werden gebannt, wenn sie der Aufforderung des Gegners (oder Serverteams) nicht nachkommen und sich aus dem Kampf raushalten, solange sie Lag haben. (Diese Regel wird selbstverständlich außer Kraft gesetzt, wenn der Gegner provoziert)
    * Spieler, die beleidigen, werden (vorerst temporär) gebannt (Das schließt auch schon "schwache" Beleidigungen wie "Arschloch" etc. ein.)
    * Die Community und das Serverteam werden sehr viel MITEINANDER arbeiten (z. B. wird das Serverteam versuchen, Streits unter den Spielern friedlich zu lösen)
    * Wasps werden den Engine Kill(EK)/Gleitflug nicht mehr unterbrechen
    * Kein Schutz für Idler: NY-Schutz wird deaktiviert. Normaler Newbieschutz bleibt aber weiterhin aktiv (<LV20)´, wer sich etwas pfiffig anstellt, kann auch Depots außerhalb von New York ohne Gefahr parken (PLUS Webinterface Depots).
    * FlSES-Webinterface, dass ihr vielleicht schon von Drachennest200X kennt. Es ist noch nicht ganz fertig, aber ich hoffe, wir kriegen das noch rechtzeitig hin.
    - Markiert eure Charaktere als Clanchars, Clanreputation wird automatisch vom System vergeben [Plannung]
    - Transferiert Credits über den Webinterface-Konto
    - Clanleader können News für ihre Member schreiben, Clandepots
    - Sichert eure Waffen an einem sicheren Platz (Webinterface-Depot)
    * Gruppenkills: Wenn jemand in der Gruppe gekillt wurde, wird eine Nachricht aufgezeigt, wie oft er gegen seinen Gegner sowie insgesamt gewonnen und verloren hat als auch die Differenz. Wir haben nicht vor, das System auf außerhalb der Gruppe zu erweitern, da wir Angst vor Statspushern haben (Die Newbies sehr extrem wegbashen)
    * Tagsystem und Todesstrafe (Death Penalty); Ihr verliert Credits, wenn ihr abgeschossen werdet. Der Beitrag hängt von eurem Rank und dem Tag am Ende eures Namens zusammen (zum Beispiel bekommen [H]unter mehr Credits, wenn sie [X]Piraten abschießen, als wenn sie Freelancer grillen: Beispiel: Bas[H] killed Eraser@Serverteam[X] = Bonus Credits pro Kill)
    Im Moment deaktiviert, wird wieder angeschaltet, allerdings mit der Option, es auszuschalten: Nur wenn beide Spieler es aktiviert haben, werden Credits abgezogen.
    * Serverjagd: Wenn mehr als X Spieler online sind (Gegenwärtige Einstellung: 4), wird der Server automatisch einen Spieler fragen, ob er an der Spielerjagd als Opfer mitmachen möchte. Wenn er "Yes" wählt, startet die Serverjagd. Das Opfer muss so viele Systeme wie möglich durchfliegen, für jedes System bekommt es Y Credits (Gegenwärtige Einstellung: 500.000$). Der Killer erhält Z Credits (Gegenwärtige Einstellung: 2,5 Millionen). Die Serverjagd endet, wenn das Opfer gekillt wurde oder die Zeit verstrichen ist (Wenn ich mich recht erinnere, im Moment bei 30 oder 60 Minuten eingestellt). Wenn das Opfer "No" wählt, wird der nächste Spieler gefragt. Nach einer bestimmten Zeit wird automatisch eine neue Serverjagd gestartet (Gegenwärtige Einstellung: 30 oder 60 Minuten).
    * Ich werde eine hohe Verfügbarkeit des Serverteams sicherstellen, ich habe vor, E-Mail Adressen für alle Serverteammitglieder einzurichten und Mozilla Thunderbird oder Outlook zu benutzen, so das wir die Mails sofort erhalten
    (Es wird auch eine gemeinsame Mailadresse für alle Serverteams eingerichtet)
    * Ich werde versuchen, dass ihr euch in dieser Freelancer Community wie in einer großen Familie fühlt;
    -KnowHow@FLR helfen euch mit kleineren Fragen über FL oder dem Server oder wenn ihr Probleme mit dem Serverteam habt (In diesem Fall sind die KnowHows nicht erlaubt, uns den Namen mitzuteilen, außer in kritischen Situation, wenn z. B. wer damit droht, den Server zu hacken). Außerdem veranstalten sie hin und wieder Events.
    - Trainer@FLR geben den Neulingen die ersten PvP Eindrücke und bringen ihnen die Grundkenntnisse bei (und eventuell noch mehr).
    - Event Manager veranstalten Events.
    - Name@Serverteam werden Events veranstalten, managen und konfigurieren den Server, werden euch eure Fragen beantworten und euch helfen, etc. etc...
    * Es wird vermutlich eine kleine Modifikation geben;
    - Schiffe werden bei Abschuss Waren und nicht angebaute Ausrüstung verlieren.
    - Hochbezahlte Missionen auf NY, NT, NL und Manhattan und Clanbasen (Hinweis: Die Missionen auf den Clanbasen können von jedermann geflogen werden.) (Serverside)
    - Die Fähigkeit, bereits besuchte Basen mit dem Scanner vorher zu erfassen (z. B. würde man Basis Leon dann schon früher als 15k Entfernung auf dem Scanner sehen)
    * Wir haben unser eigenes Serverclan und Kriegssystem:

*click*
    * Clans, die sich bis zu einer Woche nach dem Eröffnungsevent vorgestellt haben, werden den Serverclanstatus nach wenigen Tagen Aktivität erreichen.
    Links:
    Feature List
    Serverregeln
    Eröffnungsevent
    (Check it out!!)
    Xfire FLR Community Group
    * Im Moment wird keine Forumaktivierung benötigt, um für euch das Anmelden komfortabler zu machen. (Spammbots tendieren dazu, nur Foren zu besuchen, die eine hohe oder zumindest höhere Aktivität vorweisen)

We are using FLHook, Drachennest200X version

Server wird voraussicht in maximal 10 Tagen online sein, Event wird vermutlich, wenn nichts dazwischen kommt, Samstag 15:00 Uhr (GMT+1 [Deutsche Zeitzone]) stattfinden.

(I hope I didn't forget anything important :X)
    You are welcome to join the server, have fun!

• Oo -- looks good m8. I hope you've got much success with it.

• (+ German translation)
    There is indeed some important information I forgot:

* Wasps won't be able to stop your EK
    * Clans who have wrote an introduction up to a week after the event will get the server clan status after beeing a few days active
    * There will be high paid missions offered at clan bases (NOTE: Everyone can do this missions)

Because I fixed my RL troubles much earlier than I thought, I guess the server will go online within the next 10 days.

I planned the event for 17 o'clock/5pm GMT+1 at next week Saturday, this should ensure that most of the players are able to join it.

(There might be even a 3rd event (2nd one is the Last Man Standing) that day, I will start with a starflier in unknown Gamma and have to fly the whole way back to New York :D (With the bad rep of course, I hope this event doesn't take too long ^^))

At the moment there isn't any activation necessary for the forums to make it more comfortable for you (and spammbots tend to spamm over only forums with a high/descent activity)

• what mods are you doing in the server? itd be great if ucould put sth like CF ...