Your country's chicks here!

There are 15 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Fire_Wolf_br.

• I was wondering with that weeks ago after looking at some of the forum's punani... well, ppl, how about a contest about our country's chicks?

Just take your cellphone or whatever, go to the streets (or mall) and start to record the people walking... Just about it, they on the streets. Then, upload and show here ^^

I'll do that in this month [9]

May the games start!

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Go to the FL:EU's forums

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

[instagib] [woot] [instagib]

• this will be a break of the data privacy rule here in Germany - its not allowed to shoot single persons without their acceptance...

Originally posted by -=[T-R-F]=-Huor_Súrion
    ....... - its not allowed to shoot single persons without their acceptance...

its not allowed to shoot single persons, or even groups of, even with their acceptance here in germany.

if they ever change this law, im the first one, who will apply a assassin-licence .. lol

• huh? i think up from 5 persons you dont need to ask about their acceptance. Otherwise photographers would have no jobs ;)

• if shooting ppl becomes allowed here in Germany, the service of Deutsche Telekom will improve a lot or literally die forever^^

General - DC commanding staff member & DC Truchsess
    DC Website: http://www.swat-portal.com/php…hp?page=Board&boardID=413

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

--
    Karl Marx: To do is to be!
    Lenin: To be is to do!
    Freddie Mercury: Doo be doo be doo!
    --
    RPG: Es gibt keinen Alkohol in Mittelerde! -> Mist!
    --
    I heard that's me having a beer (^^):
    ..... O
    LI² \ ' /
    ..... ^
    ..... / \

Originally posted by DC_Hägar
    if shooting ppl becomes allowed here in Germany, the service of Deutsche Telekom will improve a lot or literally die forever^^

then i will become employed by deutsche telekom, to help them getting rid of unwanted and bothering rivals

would be a job, you never would become workless for a long time :D

• yeah, sometimes being allowed to shoot people would be just great. As long as i'm the only one who got the right to do so ;)

As for the idea of photographing girls on the streets and post them here: pretty illegal in many places, pretty crappy in my humble opinion.

• Enjoy this one:

:tongue:

Plastic surgery since 1500 AD

---
    o
    L_
    OL
    This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.

• ROFL :D

SMG_Mizibelle, SMG_Spellcaster, SMG_Hellcat

“Being a mercenary... Hey, we just go wherever there's a mixture of money and trouble, and everyone in the galaxy is a potential customer."

Originally posted by DrDooom
    Enjoy this one:

:tongue:

i wouldnt just kill this one. there are about thousand other politicans, who deserve to receive a 7.62 full metal jacket (right between their eyes (which they obviously dont use anyway))

but hey, since im working for a delivering service "called DPD", it should be pretty easy for me to give those people a present they deserve

i have a package to deliver to ***** and have to hand it personal

• aaaaaw u made me feel bad...

here everything is legal, even if u have 50 yrs old and rape a 12-yr neighbor girl, go to the police station, and exit by the front door due to the "lack of proof" (even if some1 got a vid of the act, even if they did a test in the girl of sperm analysis)...

bring your AK-47's here and make teh party!!!!!!

(i'm angry with this lack of the sense of the state police)

Creator of the SWAT Mod: Freelancer: Expanded Universe - currently halted due to university activities, but you can help if you want :D

Also click here...

Pff, I'm not afk. I'm just lurking, coz I don't have even time to post, think about the time I have to mod >.<

• yeah thats the differences and i am proud that there are these regulations... its way much too less regulated here (imho)...

"the glassy men"

• i wouldnt say, that everything is legal, even there where you are.
    i just think, if you have enough money, or the 'right arguments' they'll let you go with it and just dont do anything or even dare to bother you.

but even things, which appears being 'legal' shouldnt be done anyway. if humans would think right, before acting

• As is not fair to photo on the street the girls, only one of those photos is from Varna (the first one), enjoy hehe:

• yep, that's better... ^^

errrm, in Europe there's also the politics of "pay for justice" or "pay to don't be caught"?

Also click here...