why went energy of DS down

There are 17 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• 2 days ago i fought with maxbur and after fight i always used F1 to restore my shild. 2 times when i F1-ed in 1 second my shild and my energy went down i don`t knwo why
    DS BS and all capital ships has got defend turrets they don`t need energy i cannot understeand why this happaned
    1 week ago i bought power generator on my DS maybe it happands for this?
    here is mine picture when my energy went down :) i have here 30% energy :D capital ships` energy never wents down

click image to see full size
    any1 knows what happands?

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer

• Well if he's shooting you with Tizonas, they drain a ship's energy once the ship's shields go down.

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by Homeros
    1 week ago i bought power generator on my DS maybe it happands for this?

Mounting a VHF Power Generator on Capital Ships or Trains is a very bad idea because the Capital Ships and Trains Power Resources are much more powerfull than the one from a VHF.

Now you have to buy a new Destroyer Homeros :(

Click the image above to visit us.

• lol

CF chars - Maxbur and derivatives
    Roleplay on server: Merc/Smuggler
    You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

Originally posted by Daywalker

Mounting a VHF Power Generator on Capital Ships or Trains is a very bad idea because the Capital Ships and Trains Power Resources are much more powerfull than the one from a VHF.

Now you have to buy a new Destroyer Homeros :(

lol i can easy unmount it but why? after i mounted it my shild regenerates faster :) and if my power will go down i don`t need it . my guns don`t need energy :)

my guns don`t need energy :)

Your every gun consist from a big Energizerrrr :) What would you do, when it go down?

You can hire me for all sort of job: dirty and not so - but I`ll make it clean. It will cost you :)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    Einstein

• you never scaned battelship devend turrets? there defend turrets need 0 energy :D

you never scaned battelship devend turrets? there defend turrets need 0 energy :D

Wow, it`s amazing^^ Never heard this!!![203]

Einstein

• Do you realy think, that I didn`t know this?^^ Turn on ur humor, don`t brake!:D

Einstein

• lol i don`t think so that you didn`t know it you said "Wow, it`s amazing^^ Never heard this!!!" you said ^^ so it isn`t thrue :) i just posted pic :)
    but i don`t understeand why you said tha my guns need big Energizerrrr :D

i don`t understeand why you said tha my guns need big Energizerrrr :D

Lol, you realy need go to fishing away from PC^^

Einstein

• Ugh, original problem solved, therefore thread would be best left alone *too bad there isn't someone to close it*

Please refrain from posting here :).

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by Jack Bauer
    Ugh, original problem solved, therefore thread would be best left alone *too bad there isn't someone to close it*

Please refrain from posting here :).

Someone give to Jack moderator`s rights, please :)

Einstein

• I didn't knew that after target's shield is down, if you continue shooting Tizonas at him, his power is being drained as well. Thank you for the tip :D .

Homeros, I recommend you not to use F1 anymore. Suicide (ha) or put someone to kill you (you lose 100k from your summary of 100 billion credits, what a shame =)) ).

One more bug on Destroyer/Battleship : about those Flag or Flak Cannons, however they're called. Turn Rate : 100, Range : 0. What the frell?! And, they don't turn (home) to the targets. I hope you'll fix this bug in 1.8, so we can use these Flag Cannons like we use the DomKavash Annihilator :D :D :D .
    One more bug on Destroyer (dunno if on Battleship as well, `coz it doesn't fit on the screen when in wormhole in so way so I can see the engine, so, I don't see the engine =)) ) : sometimes, when travelling between systems (you know, that wormhole), the engine goes off (it's not lit anymore), but after I exit the wormhole, it returns to "fire" :D . It's not a problem, but, it's still a bug :P .

Originally posted by Radu4Moto
    One more bug on Destroyer/Battleship : about those Flag or Flak Cannons, however they're called. Turn Rate : 100, Range : 0. What the frell?! And, they don't turn (home) to the targets. I hope you'll fix this bug in 1.8, so we can use these Flag Cannons like we use the DomKavash Annihilator :D :D :D .

1. Use the normal Flak Turret.
    2. Target the incomming Torpedo and shoot with the Flak on it - after it you will know for what you can use these Turrets.

Homeros, did you saw that a BS TDM is planed?

Click the image above to visit us.