want to learn to program in software developent

There are 11 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by assault911.

• hi me again, iv been wanting to learn to program in software developent and have no skill and dont go to school (left at a young age long story) mainly making ship models and games to put them in, and i know that disleaksya....somthing like that,wont help but it's somthing id like to do. id looked at microsoft's training progam and it sounds like its for IT pro's and not for begginer's. so if some one can point me in the right direction i thank you :D

• Dislexia is a pain, but just takes a little more time for error checking (personal experience). You might want to start with OP's tutorials on modding in the FL section... 8)

My rig: i3-4130 Core Duo (3.4Ghz), Gigabit GA-B85-HD3 mobo, 8Gb PC1600ram, Samsung 2x 80Gb SATA RAID, Intel Integrated graphics, 3 optical drives, 23" Asus HD monitor + peripherals

Character names: Centaurian_Alpha & CA derivatives
    Founder: Independent Operators' Consortium (established 2006)

• want to learn a programming language?

First make a list of languages you want to learn and give them priorities ;)
    (I would recommend c or a derivative or basic) most common and used languages (i guess). Then buy a book - start of programming or something like this. Take some time to get familiar with the basics - and finally choose what fits best to you..

Much luck!

• my friend buygh book and his uncle needed 1 year to do one Calculator program :D
    to learn PC lenguage is too hard you need good luck :D
    but if you will learn it you will be PC master " PCMan"
    good luck :D

Ship_Infocard Police Destroyer

• i saw a book at our public liybery that teachs you the souce code ruby, it say its an eazy one to lean. damit more speling mistakes sorry.the funny thing is the first progect is a cauculater

• damit supost to click the smilies botton[682] sorry about that:D so continuing from where i was.the cauculater one sounds fun... but it'll be worth it :] c++ is use for making games right? if so, thats my next target to learn hehe. so anyway how do i get to op's tutorials? and thank's for the advice:D

• Hey Assault, good for you that you're gonna start learning the stuff, but there's also this thing to learn on the forum :D instead of tripple posting use the edit button ^^. Makes it much easier to follow a thought :).

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by Jack Bauer
    Hey Assault, good for you that you're gonna start learning the stuff, but there's also this thing to learn on the forum :D instead of tripple posting use the edit button ^^. Makes it much easier to follow a thought :).

i think he said he just hit the wrong button. EDIT: but of course the EDIT-button would still be a good option.

Anyway, i wish you good luck, Assault. And i'm looking forward to play your sequel to fl. :D

And i'm looking forward to play your sequel to fl

[credit card: locked, loaded and ready] :D

<table border="0" align="center" width="75%" height="40px" cellspacing="0"><tr>
    <td align="left" background="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9442/swatwj7.png" width="2px"></td>
    <td valign="top" align="center" width="100%" background="http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/401/swatya1.gif"><font face="serif" color="white" size="5">&#191;&#647;&#592;&#653;&#387;&#592;&#623; - magwat?</font></td>
    <td align="right" background="http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6025/swatright.png" width="2px"></td>
    </tr></table>
    <!--<hr width="85%" />

Fix'd.

-->

• thanks for the encoargment everybody:D i hope goes well,have to wait a week to get the books i need though, but still worth it:] . first task, get visal c or simler:D hopefully not over 200mb's haha

• [694] i cant beleve it i made an insult BUTTON!!! LOL its a BIG BUTTON when pressd it pops up an insult haha man its fun.[694] hehe next topsecret plan.... Random insult generator!!! haha