Emergancy....Panic!!!! ;(

There are 3 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Daywalker.

• i lost connection about 20 minutes ago to CF server cuase of my line. When i lost connection, 5 minutes into loss of connection i decided to exit CF and come back in a while.

Now i cant get back in becuase it says my account is already in use!!!!

I aint even using it now :( Please, any advice would be much apreciated ;( ;(

• First and most important: DON'T PANIC!

Then: i had that experience too, and it usually was gone after three or four times clicking the message away and trying to connect again.

• hehe - well i couldnt reconnect till after 45 minutes later last night.....so if clicking the entire time works, then ill remember it as i nearly missed the smugglers event last night becuase of it ^_^

Thanks Lucy :)

• maybe your brother or someone else is using your account and you are not aware of it - claim yourself innocent if so...

lol, sry just kidding...

I once had it too and must wait until the server was restarting - dunno why this happens - but it´s realy rare. Follow the advice from Lucy, don´t panic.

Btw. sry that you missed the Smuggler event but i hope you will visit it next week, i heard about the race event today, shall not be that bad too ;)

Click the image above to visit us.