Events

There are 25 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Oraxis.

• It seems that scheduled events arent happening .
    I have the following events and managers listed

Monday
    Crossfire Grand Meele (TDM-team death match) /manager Lucy

tuesday Top Gun /manager

wednesday smuggler hunt /manager

thursday Big Race /manager

friday

saturday saturday: COLLECTOR manager NONE

Is this correct and if not who has left and why havent they posted here if they have :)

I would like to know ASAP pls

• Its a bit changes in event managers.

Huor will manage Nomad hunt in monday (will be active from next week)
    Doom started managing smuggler hunt (event already active 2 weeks)
    Me managing TDM (active)

Solving Top gun and Big race is in progress. (cant say more cuz i need to contact managers first)

For collector event is no manager yet. And for Miner assault no managers left with Roid miner.

watchi10.png

Life is just a game, scenario is crap but at least video is excellent.

CF chars: SMG_Pic, SMG_Picard,SMG_Explorer, SMG_Savage

When you constantly wining fights you loosing skills, when you loosing fight you learning how to win.

• OK
    I want a list of ALL ACTIVE Event Managers and the Events they will manage and when .
    Send me a PM or Post here.

• Ok i was managing TDM the last couple of months and i will continue doing that IF it's not on Friday (preferrably Monday or Tuesday)

I wont manage other events, tho. So it's either TDM on another day or nothing at all.

However, i must say i'm a wee little tiny bit surprised about all the hubbub my post provoked, since in the last couple of months i never had the impression that people (a few ecxeptions excluded) cared enough about events to actually step forward and do something to make the situation better.

• I prefer to run Nomad Gun Pursuit preferable on monday or any other day of the week except friday and saturday ;)

Most likely i would see someone in charge of a EventManager Chief Indian - who would have some Sub Indians and a kind of own subforums for them....

• Well I want to get events running every day.
    I have been away so I havent read posts so if you have concerns send me a PM PLEASE

OK
    Chief Indian ME
    sub forums -PM and here
    I need little indians
    I want a PM from every event manager pls

Originally posted by Wavey
    friday Crossfire Grand Meele (TDM-team death match) /manager

That would be me, the TDM manageressessess. But only if it's not on Friday any longer.

And Wavey, i am not sure whether people realize that you just updated the first post in the thread.

wednesday smuggler hunt /manager

me but i'd also change days with lucy,
    tho TDM is best event, and should be held on best day of week, friday^^

Plastic surgery since 1500 AD

---
    o
    L_
    OL
    This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.

• I can spend the Nomad Gun Pursuit for Lucy... so we can change those events if necessary. Then someone else needs to run NGP as i dont have time on fridays evenings...

or what about thursday? its free yet.
    best day of the week is on monday because then firstly the whole shit awaits you ;)

• Hey guys can we discuss putting the other events in circulation. Cause right now TDM is the only event I see being held and don't get me wrong it's good, but it could get boring or something. Wavey got the right idea, but after he went somewhere it fell apart...

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Im about again :)
    I just want people to post what events they wish to run and on what days then we will sort it.

• Well all would be nice, each had it's unique flavour lol. The problem is event managers, Lashan had 2-3 events under her evli fingertips :P, and now that she's nowhere to be found those 3 are unmanaged: The Nomads gun hunt event, the Top gun (deep scottish accent: my personal favourite, and the Assault event). Although for the Assault event it's kinda hard cause you need 2 fixed event players with the miners and that's not easy to come by lol. Anyway I think we should get the schedule back from monday to friday at least: TDM, Top Gun, Smuggler hunt (I think Doom wanted to change his event date) Big Race and Nomads gun hunt, although I think a rearranging of the events days is appropriate.

-==End Transmission==-

Live another day

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

• Huor is in charge of nomad gun hunt.
    Let's face it guys: There where just not enough players around for most events in the last couple weeks/months and Lashan's certainly not to blame for the current state of affairs. This seems to be changing, though, and it would be nice to have them back.

Im about again :)
    I just want people to post what events they wish to run and on what days then we will sort it.

Wb Wavey :))

My fav is the assault event that was held on Saturdays.

People in the Americas have a much better chance of participating on a Saturday because many of us work Monday through Friday.

-edit- Whoops, sorry I misread Wavey's post. I realise now he asked for EM's to post not the general public ;)Please disregard this post I didnt mean to hijack.

Im about again :)

TDM, Monday. Period ;)

• I want you all to post what you can and will do or PM me
    I need to sort out the clash with Lucys and huors events on a monday so contact me pls