Mission Running

There are 2 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by Crysis.

• there are many activities you can undertake in EVE to make money, one of which is mission running.
    at nearly every station in eve you will find an agent who deals out work for the corp that owns that particular station, all missions are against npc's. depending on the role of the agents' corp you can get offered mining missions aswell as courier missions.
    ive found the easiest way to make money and progress to earning a decent amount of money is by taking military missions. along with getting bounty rewards for killing the npc's you can loot and salvage the wrecks and sell on the goods.
    by sticking with just one agent your effective standing with that agent and corp will steadily increase until a point that you will be offered lvl 2 missions, considerably harder but far better rewards, and so on up to lvl 5 missions.
    as a rule you can use frigates/destroyers on lvl 1 missions, cruisers on lvl 2, cruisers/battlecruisers on lvl 3, battleships on lvl 4, and capital craft like dreadnoughts and carriers on lvl 5. lvl5 missions are extremely difficult and should never be attemped alone.

i have progressed enough with my mission running to have access to lvl5 missions, not that i'd ever attempt one. my current standing is now at 9.7 with the federal navy and as such i get the best missions with the highest rewards and best loot/salvage. im currently running lvl3 missions in a battlecruiser and earning a decent amount of money, 20mil a day is average atm.
    i have attempted lvl4 missions in a battlecruiser but you are heaily outgunned and risk losing your ship. not something i relish as its cost me 90mil to get where it is^^
    "dont fly anything you cant afford to lose" has been mentioned elsewhere, and its a reality of the game. you can have the best ship in the game one minute, and shipless and broke the next.

• Dopp come back and play Freelancer. You will earn a lot more without risk of losing your entire ship. :P

btw nice info. :) :D

Is EVE more difficult than Freespace 2 ?

THE FASTEST ONE

Originally posted by supercars
    Is EVE more difficult than Freespace 2 ?

Why you ask , Freelancer is the best + Crossfire Mod , btw nice info :P