loss and fluct

There are 27 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by supercars.

• there is no solution to my crappy conn problem, either from getting to future (and hoping there will be a cf server still online) or changing my country of residence.

i'm used to it, it will get better eventually, and 4 now i have my piece of good time on the server, so i dnt bother it doesnt work equally good during the whole day. i have 2 sleep sometimes 2. :)

We sit together,
    The mountain and I,
    Until only the mountain remains.

- Li Po

Originally posted by C9H14NO3
    u must be a relative of Supercars...

Little Frog Little Brain. :P:D

Staying close to the server just gives you the right to fight better, nothing else.
    :rolleyes:

btw He is not my relative. ;)

THE FASTEST ONE

• But my car is. A ubercar.

Ja X( ?

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

Originally posted by LeRoiLion
    But my car is. A ubercar.

Ja X( ?

Cannot see Pic. Please load it again. :)

THE FASTEST ONE

Originally posted by goodone

kermit, i find that offending. u should know better.

Originally posted by supercars
    Little Frog Little Brain.

lol thats the reason why SC was insulting the tiny little frog...

I didn´t know that it was an offence to you goodone - but yes if i think a little bit more about it, it is like you said and i need to apologize for this realy bad Offence to you!

Click the image above to visit us.

Originally posted by supercars
    Cannot see Pic. Please load it again. :)

You really don't want me to do ;). When you come to grav... errrm dig the topic the bandwidth limitation should be ok :D:D .

CF Chars: SMG_Simba, Simba[ServerPolice], SMG_Panthera_Leo, SMG_Kovu, SMG_Smilodon, SMG_Nimravus, SMG_Megantereon, SMG_Hoplophoneus, SMG_Ginsburgsmilus, SMG_Paramachairodus, SMG_Lokontailurus, SMG_LZ129_Hindenburg, SMG_Sponsored_By:_Puma, SMG_LZ127-Graf_Zeppelin

SMG Forums

Originally posted by LeRoiLion

You really don't want me to do ;). When you come to grav... errrm dig the topic the bandwidth limitation should be ok :D:D .

Whatever.

THE FASTEST ONE