Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I am somehow annoyed by their policy. Either they do it consequently or leave it. I can understand that copyright infrigments violate the rights of the owner. So it would be nice if its dealt with everywhere the same way.Here is what Youtube write about videos not being allowed in specific countries: (Quote) Then they also write: (Quote) So maybe some of the lawyers here can help me and possibly others too.Either someone own the copyright of his work or not. Means his copyright is valid all ove…
  • Yeah sure - but copyright is copyright and can not be forwarded with a license. Other than the right of use. Means me as person or company could grant the use of my work only in europe. That means i could resort on legal actions if my work is being used in other countries than europe. But for me using a work or doing copyright is soemthing different. And if youtube tries to protect copyright they have to do it all over the world and not only to specific parts?!
  • Yeah i know of the way to use proxies - but that "solves" not the issue with the copyright itself. Lets assume Myric is right and that those cooperations distrbute their goods under licenses - they have the right to distribute that stuff and guarantee the copyright of the artist, owner whatever. Why would they limit these only to specific countries? Makes no sense for me - because its not only me and you and a few others who know of this proxy thing.And just in case its money - i even have no c…