Search Results

Search results 21-27 of 27.

• guess what, forget itive clearly said what i had in mind when ive opened this threadbefore more time gets wasted ill do it alone even if that delays the CF release
  • i would have sent you the neccessary filesthe only thing i wanted to know was if the requested stuff can be done and will be doneI clearly was not going to hand out that stuff without knowing what is getting done
  • the beta is for testing, not for filming
  • Ok this is the final version of the SWAT Opener + the layout for the standard CF startup movies (as only 3 are allowed and it wouldnt make much sense to leave something away the last part will need to be merged -> which is no problem at all) First movie: Second movie = the original FL intro Third movie: - start: - mid part = gameplay -end: Ive rendered the vids for the 3rd part only in low res so far and will do the high res versions this weekend. I guess these templates are definitly worth the…
  • the fonts could be changed
  • vids updated with final version i got another 2 pretty long trailer animations which we can use later
  • 0) 1.91) yes2) too late actually (i guess loneangel will do it then)3) pretty big... maybe lower res should be considered4) the ship does not really matter as long its looking cool5) why not taking it in SP?