Search Results

Search results 41-60 of 71.

• - Liberation quest finished- music in sol replaced
  • texture
  • - SA logo changed- system tickers improved- Mission 20: Crossfire Chapter 3 - Nephele (done)- Mission 21: Crossfire Chapter 3 - Smugglers Journey (done)- Mission 22: Crossfire Chapter 4 - Paradise Lost (40% done)- Badlands exclusion retextured- jumphole effect improved- new launcher design created- Mission 23: Crossfire Chapter 4 - The Order (20% done)
  • about 20
  • not yet
  • dunno, if i have some ideas
  • no but i can not let them flood my brain as long i have to work on other parts
  • right now ive the feeling that i loose track of everythingthere is too much that ive started and not finished yet
  • - paradise lost mission finished- the order mission finished- bribe value raised- reputation system included for equipment and ships (you need to have a relative good reputation to buy them)
  • - multiplayer content got removed from the singleplayer campaign (clan billboards, rules infront of manhattan, etc)- access to the CF systems got removed during the first 13 missions (as these systems are just being exploring bit by bit during the following missions)- Mission 24: Crossfire Chapter 5 -Coalition (30% done)- several new cut scenes introduced to previous CF missions
  • - Mission 24: Crossfire Chapter 5 -Coalition (done)- Mission 25: Crossfire Chapter 5 -Cease fire (done)
  • - Mission 26: Crossfire Chapter 6 -Brennigan's Coordinates (done)- standard cursor improved- vanilla cursor bug in activation script fixed- 2 new cursor sets added
  • (Quote) This is one of the few open requests for CF1.9... resizing ships.As many ships got a new balancing the only thing i was not able to balance by stats is the ship size which of course plays a big role in combats.A short comparision between vanilla ship sizes showed that there is no big difference between the ship sizes (not even between light fighters and heavy ones -> there is a difference of max 20%)Personally after checking the first 40 custom CF ships I can not 100% agree with the abo…
  • The full mission layout (including chapter 9): Mission 14: Crossfire Chapter 1 - OrillionMission 15: Crossfire Chapter 1 - New threatMission 16: Crossfire Chapter 1 - Battle of X-3043Mission 17: Crossfire Chapter 2 - Kusari FleetMission 18: Crossfire Chapter 2 - OriginsMission 19: Crossfire Chapter 2 - LiberationMission 20: Crossfire Chapter 3 - NepheleMission 21: Crossfire Chapter 3 - Smugglers JourneyMission 22: Crossfire Chapter 4 - Paradise LostMission 23: Crossfire Chapter 4 - The OrderMis…
  • - new commodity added "Supplies" -> for the CF Conquest System- resizing all CF1.82 custom ships is meanwhile done (due to balance reasons)- a new SWAT Opener movie was created (well that means a low res version is done while the high res version is currently being rendered)- CF Launcher version 3.1 added (with improved update and anticheat)
  • - hardpoint error on the cobra fighter fixed ive just finished checking all ships after they were resized and have done sur tests on themeverything is perfectly workinghaving that said all the work on the old content is done left open is to include the already modeled battleships, a few new stations and few story related systemsthen the final quests can be build +the gameplay intro would be integrated and the mod would be finished after that.