Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Hello,in my opinion the license-based reputation changes can have a negative impact on gameplay, namely in 1) trading: it would be impossible to trade in areas patrolled by hostile factions, and more difficult to choose the way for long multi-system runs;2) upgrading: it would be impossible to buy a specific ship or piece of equipment sold in only one place if the base owner says "you must be on friendlier terms" (this also applies to containers for trains);3) exploration: it would be harder to…
  • But in Sirius you often meet a mixture of ships of different factions in one place - and if one of them is hostile, others can start attacking you too. Since many groups are spread all over Sirius, it's hard to tell which areas will be really safe or dangerous for someone with certain reputation. (Just something to take into account; there must be safe trade routes for police/pirates as well) - Wanderer -
  • Hello, I've got some questions (Quote)Do you mean "similar to each other" or "similar to described above (to police & pirates)"? And then, could you tell more about their relations with NPCs? Thank you in advance. - Wanderer -
  • (Quote)Outcasts"Little information is available about the Outcasts, but they are believed to be heavily involved in the trafficking of the drug Cardamine." Hogosha "The Hogosha handle Artifacts and gun smuggling and the fencing of stolen goods." Junkers "Their latest foray is a departure -- a base in the Border Worlds. Attracted by the ALG operation Sigma-13, they have set up shop near the facility and do most of the dirty work, picking off the best loot from the old ships for themselves. It al…
  • (Quote)Thanks, have seen it before - nothing about smuggling there, only the fact that they like Hogosha LSF don't have any ships in space, do they? But shown in rep list when you meet LSF-affiliated players ... Then they are worth adding for uniformity sake - it makes sense to have same rep with them as with Liberty Police and Navy. Huor: about ASF/CSF setup - if players with these licenses have to be hostile to the opposite faction, could you remove any relations between ASF/CSF and other Sir…
  • (Quote)We were discussing Huor's last two posts and offering corrections to the presets he posted - Wanderer -
  • Hello,I would like to repost my earlier suggestion as there was no answer, and CF 2.0 is coming closer. (Quote from (IOC)Wanderer) - Wanderer -