Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Whilst travelling to the Renaissance systems recently, I noticed that Crossfire Wiki was incomplete with regard to system details and I thought it might be helpful for those travelling to the systems to have more information. I had screen shots of the systems but they were incomplete, with just enough info to get to and from the sector. I have set about tidying them up and put them into pdf files in a similar format to Wiki. I haven’t a clue as to how to set about updating Wiki, even if it were …
  • Edited due to an error in Epsilon Indi.
  • Thanks Martin for your kind comments; I will be please to look at the points you have made. I can change the format of the images, since I only compressed them for the pdf. I will also let you have images of the systems including the various stations. Hopefully, i will be able to cover this over the next few days.
  • Yes, Martin, you are correct, it is the Cardinal, cutting and pasting may save time, but it can lead to errors. Thanks for spotting this. Also there are two wrecks in Alsace, as I mentioned in the text, but when I published the pdf I did not notice that the last line showing the Soleil had been cut off. I have rectified this now.Alsace.pdf New Caledonia.pdfEpsilon Indi.pdf
  • OK, so here is the first batch of pictures. It has been worthwhile going back to Epsilon Indi as I have found a new moon, and I should also have pointed out that there was radiation throughout the system. I hope not too many pilots have been fried as a result of this omission, for those that have, I know a good cosmetic surgeon, and radiation pills, to counteract the effects, are not too difficult to swallow. I have updated the pdf to show the moon and reflect the radiation. I apologize if the i…
  • I am glad the images were OK. Attached are two images of the Alsace system. One has been photoshoped to enhance the text, as the Crossfire font doesn't appreciate my screen resolution. The other is just as it was captured, so you can decide on whatever is best for you. I am working on other images from Alsace. However, key images are around Arles Station which is, as anyone who has been there knows, a dark and dismal place, that, coupled with the fact that my flash gun is playing up, makes for p…
  • As promised the Alsace pictures. I will try and work on other systems tomorrow but this is Spock over and out for today.
  • Burgundy images, about half way there now, let me know if there are any problems.
  • Procyon was, as expected, very hostile and difficult to get images, so I have attached a few for you to select from. The Nomads decided to destroy the wrecks just as I positioned myself to take the shot. However, they were very dark and I did not think it worth going back again.
  • Last one for today, New Caledonia.
  • Well this is my last report, as I have completed the update for all the systems. Firstly, to be added to the description of the Alsace system, should be the fact that there are three Ion Cannons protecting the jump hole from Luyten.Luyten is dominated by the two Neutron Stars which, apart from when travelling through one of the three clouds in the system, can be seen from all parts of the system. I have not found any more objects in the system, so getting images was restricted to the wrecks and …