Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I first came across this faction last October when they appeared in one of my character's affiliation list. I do not know when or where this occured. I posted a similar question here in October but received not a single reply. I assumed that nobody knew or if they did, were not letting on as to details of this faction.From seeing how the affiliation status changes I have deduced that they are a criminal organisation. Their closest ally are the Lane Hackers along with Outcasts and Unioners.Their …
  • Yes, I should have included Liberty Rogues as an ally more so than the Unioners, but the odd thing I found is that killing Liberty Rogues did not affect the Auvergnat .
  • I am now attaching what I consider to be the Auvergnat's empathy with other factions. Auvergnat Faction Empathy.bmpAny faction not shown should be neutral.I hope this is correct.
  • I am still trying to find out how this faction came to be in my affiliation list, but in the meantime I now have the reputation of Auvergnats with other factions.Auvergnat Faction Reputation.bmpI appreciate that you can now get this faction into your list by meeting another player with this affiliation, but at the time it appeared last October I do not recall meeting another player with this affiliation. Even if I did, the question of how that player got the affiliation still remains to be answe…
  • Thanks for the info which helps to explain some of the mystery. However, factions do not normally appear until you actually come across them in space. For example you can get a Coalition bribe or kill ancients to become friendly with Dom Kavash but they do appear in your affiliation list until you meet them. Same applies to a new character which only has a few factions in the affiliation list which grows as you encounter new factions. My question now is, are Auvergnat ships flying around out the…