Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• patch coming out next wed... those are HOPEFULLY not the only balance patches if not then the only thing good about this patch is the siege tank dmg nerf... other than that its pretty stupid, Terran will still be too strong protoss nerf doesn't make any sense and nerfing a zerg unit is the dumbest thing ever since its the weakest race atm BUT OH WELL Starcraft BW took years to be 'perfectly' balanced
  • -_- stfu and get back to the Freelancer part of this forum
  • dude you have absolutely no idea what so ever about this game, your ignorant comments make me laugh and if this isn't trolling then I can't help but have sympathy for you but please, try to argue against a position that even pro gamers whose JOB IT IS to play this game are having since the release of this game (even during beta) you have been a nuisance about anything related to Starcraft on this portal for now so do this community a favor and get the fuck out of here better yet delete your bul…
  • herp derp Spiky violating forum rules since 2003, big news miche sure you can deliver your opinions... but back them up with facts and actually play the game online (or play the game at all) other than that gl hf with this great Starcraft 'community', im sure Miche will be very helpful with his incredible knowledge of the game
  • I don't like talking to myself
  • I'm pretty sure I am after reading your comments; 'zerg overpowered with those underground teleporting beast' terran changes 'what was left to take out...' rofl what game are you playing? certainly not Starcraft 2 I don't like discussing things with ignorants that just randomly talk stuff and think they have better knowledge over something if you truely play SC 2 pls give char code and your nickname... pretty sure you are one of those copper league players that hang around on the official SC 2 …
  • well I can tell you why T is too strong (I don't know if the term 'overpowered' applies but it certainly is close to that...) so there is this unit called the Marauder, a Tier 1 ground unit that is cheap and fast to build (shoots rockets against ground units) then there is an update called Stimpack, it increases damage and speed by 50% but at the same time damages the unit so what the Terran does is, presses T, boom boom boom, toss and zerg units owned, marauders still standing there is the MMM…
  • no you don't chose your faction for a 'lifetime', whenever you start a game you can choose either Terran Zerg Protoss or Random obviously most people tend to stick to one race because they learn strategies with that race and like its style more than others... and yes it is possible that Terran plays against Terran... one of the most boring match ups there is (Terrans hate it) so is Zerg vs Zerg and Toss vs Toss... mirror matches are pretty much the most boring (also hardest imo) matches http://…
  • and guess why Zerg is the least played race Michael.... duh I will say it ONE MORE TIME, what I am saying is what the PRO GAMING scene (do you get that Michael, PRO GAMERS that make a living out of this game?) has been saying since day 1 of SC 2 release (some during the beta too), what you quoted there is most probably from some casual bronze player that thinks he is super smart with his clever observation Miche you want to disagree with what the MAJORITY of the entire SC 2 community says based…
  • this game is nothing like C&C... much more complexe, there is no demo but if you come to maastricht you can play via guest account @ Miche if you would learn to write proper english, or at least full sentences that make sense I would understand what you would say