Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Dosta mi je svih sranja. Osnivam novi klan. Ime ćemo raspravit kad vidimo tko će se sve pridružit. Klan roleplay je piratski. Sistem ćemo još vidit oćemo uzimat. Trebam (najmanje) jednog jako aktivnog člana (po mogućnosti sa ovlastima moderatora na SWAT forumu) sa znanjem da nam napravi clan logo i forum signature (i one cool regrutacijske slike ko što rade PX DC i SA). Imaćemo 2 krila (wings) - prvo krilo će bit ljudi koji su solidni i bolji u borbi i imaju love da si to priušte, dok će drugo …
  • Your comment has NOT been accepted. It would be great to have good players from all countries, however, I doubt there is anyone good left without a clan.Moreover, I am also aiming at some players who already have a clan (they know who they are)
  • I was first thinking about settling into an already existing pirate clan, but pirate clans have (no offense) accepted many many noobs into their squads, and I can't expect any valourous help from such in battlefield (or space in this case) - pirates who may have something to comment on this statement please keep it to yourself.Fallen - close to death (Ryder weekend afk and GR hero, others newbies)LP - Inferno plays every 2 months, others suck (except Marauder)SMG - they seem to only accept play…
  • Did someone hear Abras say something? It's all blury and unclear... I am not spitting on any clan. I am telling you how it is and was. Please do not post anything unrelated to the new clan - moderator close the thread please, I said I will only discuss the things directed towards clearing up things related to the new clan, and this has already gone in a completely opposite direction. Anything you have to say to me say it via pm.