Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• brainteasers

• brainteasers

do you have to get the average speed in the 2nd lap only or the average speed in two laps? makes a difference in calculation... 180 would be my guess too: for 2 round the average is 120, so 2 x 120 = 240, 240 - 60 = 180.Not sure if there is something hidden i dont see right now...
  • brainteasers

damn that makes sense - proves me right. dont do math after wake up
  • brainteasers

14, there are different amount of fruits shown^^
  • brainteasers

• brainteasers

Do elephants have hands?Questionable if i can use mechanics to lift it or just men power without any support.
  • brainteasers

then there is no color at all --> if black is no color, nor is white, then gray is also none I also would vote black and white are no colors, although either one of both is a mixture of all other colors.
  • brainteasers

We could do the same with colors, btw and would have a different result. I think the main question here is that there are no other colors then those of the background and foreground. The little squares which appear to be between those two colors are an optical illusion. --> this will always be the case, except for those which are blind
  • brainteasers

i would say 1 wavelength is exactly 1 color. White is a mixture of wavelengths that contains red, blue, green, yellow colored wavelengths.
  • brainteasers

yes, red in general, but not a specific red (either its more purple or more orange...), there are different reds, and you have one red at 640 nm and a different one with 700 nm