Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Gunny is right.I wouldnt risk it using only a 620w PSU for that kind of a rig. I myself am using a Corsair GS700 with a Core i7 2600K and a GTX 570. It is good to have some overhead power remaining from the PSU, it will give your parts a longer life expectancy. But otherwise yours is a pretty boss rig
  • And be sure to get something with a single rail to provide equal amps to all your PC parts. Cheaping out on a PSU is a big nono . Get one from reputed brands such as Seasonic, XFX (their PSUs are made by Seasonic), Corsair or NZXT. As Grand said, it is always better to keep some headroom for upgrading. Crysis 3 is just around the corner and it is sure to bring PCs to their knees
  • if intel does indeed switch over to processors soldered onto the motherboard for their 5th gen processors i will have to start using amd. i dont want to have to buy a new mobo AND processor just to upgrade :@ i dont think l4s0r based computers/quantum computers will become popular in the domestic market any time soon after it is released. at the current rate stuff is becoming more efficient such as the kepler architecture and now soon haswell. i doubt people will readily like to jump over to en…
  • but can it run minecraft?
  • My 570 is running at 850 MHz atm with the stock evga cooler. The 7870 is a good card and overclocks pretty well... If you are OCing your CPU, you might as well bump up the GPU clocks a bit too.
  • Asus, EVGA and MSi are my cups of tea for graphics cards.