Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Hello. I am sorry if I am writing in the wrong subforum.So. I was flying as usual on my Kuze char today when I noticed that my guns are making no damage to anything, I quit the game and when I tried to log back I got the Banned Account message.I must say I quit the game while in space, is it the reason? Or It was some automatic ban and maybe some of my files are messed up? I installed the mod yesterday, and I noticed that I have more files in the CF folder than usual. Then I realized I have file…
  • The Void is non-vanilla so it has a bunch of modified files and me myself modified a few of the starspheres with prettier one from a different mod so it could have definitely messed up a few files. Well sometimes having multiple mods is a pain in the a**, especially how the FL files are interconnected even when in different folders.(Quote)This is the subforum for banned account request and such? Sorry for the noob question, I am not a frequent forum lurker here.(Quote) Thank you. Before I go onl…
  • Okey, mod reinstalled, account unbanned, thanks for the help and advices...however (and I post it here for the sake of not spamming the forums with more threads) the strangest thing is happening on my chars.I do not believe I had such a problem since I started playing FL in 2008. My guns are not inflicting damage. I only have 1 chat atm, but I made a new one and the same problem. No damage. So I switched to a different account via FAM, and everything is fine on that one. Do I corrupted my accoun…
  • It started dealing no damage before the ban, but anyway, after the restart the char works ok. Thanks again.