Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• well i got da same problem [ XP SP3 2GB RAM DualCore 2GHz game instaled on FAT32 and wireless connection to router] have anynone any answers to e12? I tried to copy already patched game from other compuster - stational one i mean BOX (there game is workin perfectly) and on my laptop i got this E12 and if I run da game in single player there is no text in menus and in game, no symbols and so... (thats even in non moded game)
  • (Quote)I would also recommend a hard restart of known universe because of the dimensional fracturation (basically between the 12th and 24th dimension as they are presented in most documents concerning the Extended String Theory) due to unknown negative impact from some phenomena described as Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen paradox. It is commonly believed that it causes the gravitational field buffer to overload and the leaks created in the process consists of negative energy clusters of great mass. Th…
  • (Quote)I know that I am on KoS list of TRF posted by this fag Nemofitz - my neightbour... so one remark and I will be free and not on KoS? (Quote)Ok. Ya have posted nonsene about "restarting brain" so i posted also nonsense "... of Palpal residence". Please do not get it so offensive. I see that ya have endured a hardship in thy live.. all that i can say about that is one big SORRY LUCY. SORRY LUCY. SORRY LUCY. SORRY LUCY. SORRY LUCY. [SIZE=4]I AM SO TERRIBLY SORRY[/SIZE] about da whole cause..…
  • (Quote)Hey Spiki you are also a TRF member or can i call you %%U^$& ??
  • (Quote)blow as in B-L-O-W-J-O-B ?? What i have to say more... i honestly sorry about Yours mother really.My condolences... You can not belive me... no one is beliving me... but what I have wrote about being sorry is truth. BTW You can ban Nemofitz I do not like him either
  • pardon my french and also Spiki - I surender because of my words french nature so do not provoke me to another flamewarLucy please answer to that pm. I already know that I am asshole but i am an asshole who is sorry for his bad words.Thats feels really bad to be insulted that way by complete stranger i think.
  • Yokai - about clean instalationFirst errori got Pentium Dual Core T4200 @2GHz procesor Next error is that okay? I got Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family as graphic card And da game have started after da error up there but without any txt in menu (exept options) and without simbols in game. Then I have installed Crossfire via FLMM v1.3 and after double click i have got this messageI tried to download this ocx file and putting it in system32 directory but still do not workI am running X…