Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• One place to check is the Wiki. Additionally, containers are traded btwn the Major Houses home planets, NL, NB, NT, Manhattan, Earth, and a new route btwn the Outcasts and Corsairs home planets. Also the shortest route but your rep has to be very neutral, at least, with both factions.) Check the Wiki as well for a couple different ways to create a completely neutral trader character. I believe the carbon goes to Earth. You can also check in the NavMap clicking on the the above listed planets an…
  • That was why I said to create a completely neutral character. This way no issues or fights with NPCs unless you are hauling BMG in which case the NPC law and Pirates will come after you. In MP many of us have this kind of char for trading purposes. Even the smugglers. Then they only need to worry about the other players. However, trains are CD resistant, and when you get up to speed they can't catch you until you slow down. If you use fast docking on TL, JG and JHs you will be fine. I also fly …